Jeudi, 28 Octobre 2021
Dernières nouvelles
Accueil » Globale


DA Davidson Lowers Mattel, Inc. (MAT) to Sell

UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. now owns 900,915 shares of the company's stock valued at $24,819,000 after buying an additional 13,210 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc. boosted its position in Mattel by 3.2% in the first quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 35,888,132 shares of the company's stock worth $919,097,000 after buying an additional 34,807,257 shares in the last quarter. Lire la suite »

Amir accuses wife of having relationship with Joshua


She completely dismissed all the claims of her cheating with Anthony Joshua and tweeted: "Accusing other boxers just because your boxing career is finished". I've always defending (sic) a cheat, always stuck around for him, always had his back. Joshua, 27, lightheartedly protested his innocence, tweeting a video of the 2000 pop classic by Jamaican superstar Shaggy " It Wasn't Me ". Lire la suite »

Sessions DOJ Blocks Sanctuary Cities from Police Assistance Program


But in the letter sent Thursday to San Bernardino and three other cities (including Stockton, California), Sessions and the DOJ stated they will withhold aid until certain compliances are met. Read the full release on the Justice Department website. In the four letters, the Justice Department asked the prospective cities' police departments to show proof of their compliance by August 18. Lire la suite »

Body found in Langley, BC, while grass fire extinguished


The area surrounding the scene will be cordoned off for a significant period of time. Police are now in the evidence gathering phase, therefore no further information will be provided at this time. Police will continue their investigation and engage the appropriate partners to assist. Anyone with information is asked to call the Langley RCMP at 604 532 3200. Lire la suite »

Early storms release NJ from humidity; cooler weather ahead


Low around 68. Rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers, high near 69, winds gusting up to 25 miles per hour. Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers, low around 58. Tonight, there is an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1 a.m., then more showers are likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1 a.m. Lire la suite »

Chicago Preps Lawsuit Against Trump Administration For Withholding Grants


The city this year is counting on $3.2 million from the program, money mostly used to buy police vehicles. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has blasted sanctuary cities, saying they make the US less safe and encourage illegal immigration. Sessions said Thursday. In a recent piece, Slate's Mark Joseph Stern deemed Sessions' latest stand against sanctuary cities "probably illegal". Local police are also barred from allowing ICE agents to use their facilities for interviews or investigations ... Lire la suite »

Donald Trump to go on two-week working vacation: White House


But with Trump now headed to a 17-day vacation, he is actually on pace to outspend Obama's entire eight-year term - and do it in less than a year. George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Lyndon Johnson all looked to ranches in Texas and California to re-charge. The Justice Department separately held a press conference Friday morning devoted to the recent wave of unauthorized disclosures and said federal prosecutors are now conducting three times as many investigations into leaks than at ... Lire la suite »

24 tonnes of flour spilt on M5 after lorry crashes in Gloucestershire


The motorway was closed for several hours, between junctions 14 and 15 near Thornbury. According to Highways England the incident happened at around 4.30am on Saturday August 5. Motorists have been advised to avoid using the M5 southbound through Gloucestershire if possible. "Further assessment will be needed once the lorry has been lifted to fully see the damage to the road surface, so this recovery estimate may change". Lire la suite »

Attentats : le système national d'alerte jugé "défaillant" et "obsolète"


Rédigé par le sénateur de la Sarthe Jean-Pierre Vogel (LR), ce rapport ne se montre pas du tout rassurant sur les retards de la France en termes de système d'alarme en cas d'attentat alors que la menace terroriste est très forte. Mais depuis, seules 900 000 personnes l'ont téléchargée. Techniquement, l'application n'a pas non plus tenu ses promesses. D'autre part, a ce jour, la seule fois où l'"Alerte" a été utilisée en condition réelle, lors de l'attentat de Nice, le message a été envoyé ... Lire la suite »

Sydney men planned two attacks, including Etihad plane bomb


Etihad Airways said Tuesday it was helping Australian police with their investigation, amid a report from Sydney's Daily Telegraph that one of the airline's flights to Abu Dhabi was the target. When that plot failed, officers allege the men took the bomb apart and began turning it into a device that could disperse chemicals. Khaled Khayat, 49, and Mahmoud Khayat, 32, have been charged with two counts of planning a terrorist act. Lire la suite »

PM Benjamin Netanyahu not forced to resign if indicted, says Israeli official


This has raised speculation that Netanyahu could be indicted shortly. Labor party chief Avi Gabbay said Saturday that Netanyahu must resign, as "the citizens of Israel deserve a different leadership". Recordings of the 2014 discussion were uncovered by police on Harow's computer during the course of their investigation into the former Netanyahu aide. Lire la suite »

Korea hails new USA sanctions law on N. Korea

The diplomat said the proposed resolution would also prohibit all new joint ventures with North Korean companies - and ban new foreign investment in existing joint ventures. "A long-term solution can only be achieved through dialogue and negotiations", said Sweden's Deputy UN Ambassador Carl Skau. The resolution also signals a shift by the US, which declined to call a meeting of the Security Council after North Korea tested a second intercontinental ballistic missile in July. Lire la suite »

Karnataka CM hits out at Modi govt after raids on Shivakumar


Even though the raids at Shivakumar's residence and office have been concluded, sources told the daily that search operations continue at the minister's father-in-law's house and factory in Mysuru. Replying to a question, Siddaramaiah said that "I don't know what they have recovered". Several real estate, transport and jewellery firms were searched on the suspicion that they had links with the Minister. Lire la suite »

Significant Mover of Yesterday: Tribune Media Company (TRCO)

The firm owned 2,700 shares of the company's stock at the end of the first quarter. Tribune Media Company (TRCO) closed 16.52% above its 200-day moving average and is 0.16% above another chart threshold, its 50-day moving average. Tribune Media (NYSE:TRCO) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 10th. According to the past 5 years report, the company on average reported -54.90% year-over-year EPS growth and sales growth was recorded at -3.30%. Lire la suite »

Draft UN resolution seeks to cripple North Korea's export revenue by $1bn


The diplomat said North Korea's export economy brings in $3 billion, which would be slashed by one third if the sanctions are adopted. The draft text would also prohibit countries from increasing the current number of North Korean specialists working overseas, and ban new joint ventures with Pyongyang as well as any new investment in current joint projects. Lire la suite »

Bipartisan drive to pay health insurers faces Senate hurdles


Lowering the 35 percent top rate and simplifying the code are easy - sweep away all the credits and deductions - but that would still leave most American firms with a higher overall tax bill. McConnell said he'd try to use a procedural maneuver to allow debate on the overhaul to be cut off with 51 votes instead of the traditional 60. Included in their plan, devised by the House Problem Solvers caucus , is making cost-sharing reduction payments to insurers (which help keep out-of-pocket ... Lire la suite »

Deal done, Neymar to sign with PSG


Neymar , 25, had a release clause of 222m euros (£198m) and Barcelona indicated to PSG they must pay in full the amount if they are to secure the services of the Brazilian. PSG do have Edison Cavani, Marquinhos and Marco Veratti to complement Neymar , but they are still not guaranteed to get past the Champions League quarterfinals on the back of that group. Lire la suite »

(NYSE:LNT) Shares Sold by Opus Investment Management Inc


Northern Tru Corp reported 0.03% in Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT). BlackRock Inc. now owns 18,092,905 shares of the utilities provider's stock worth $716,659,000 after buying an additional 17,496,557 shares during the period. If you are accessing this article on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of USA and worldwide trademark & copyright legislation. Lire la suite »

Canadian working with Kenya opposition party detained, to be deported


It is not immediately clear why they were detained. James Orengo, a senior member of the opposition National Super Alliance, identified the American as Phillips. Kenya's main opposition group says an American and a Canadian who were assisting its campaign ahead of Tuesday's tightly contested presidential election have been detained. Lire la suite »

4 killed in crash on 10 Fwy being investigated as DUI


She and two children who were inside the Honda were killed when a Nissan Frontier veered off the highway and slammed into the Honda and a Toyota Tacoma that had stopped to help, Garcia said. She is the mother of the driver of the Honda, Maria Briseno , who survived and was hospitalized. The suspect in the white Nissan was identified as Luis Sanchez , 64, of Riverside. Lire la suite »