The book also claimed the president prefers to eat at McDonald's when traveling, for fear of being poisoned elsewhere.
The commentary was confirmed by Senator Dick Durbin, who attended the meeting along with Lindsey Graham, who advised that he "said my piece directly" to Trump afterwards. "If he's walking around with white supremacists and supporting them, this kind of talk doesn't surprise me".
Another lawmaker present at the White House meeting, GOP Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, had been pushing for stronger immigration enforcement and a less generous package for the Dreamers. Durbin thought it would just be the senators and Trump in the room.
Aides have allegedly expressed concern that Mr Trump has a short attention span and regularly repeats himself, while there have also been claims that he has slurred his words and forgotten the national anthem. "We should be mourning those lost to a curable poverty, to avoidable cholera, to Hurricane Mathew". I think back of presidents throughout history, and I cannot imagine a moment where a president sunk to that depth.
Stephen Norman part chez Vauxhall, remplacé par Albéric Chopelin — PSA
En 2005, il rejoint General Motors où il a été nommé directeur du réseau de distribution après-vente en Europe . Vauxhall et Opel ont vendu 202 000 voitures et 29 000 utilitaires en Angleterre et en Irlande en 2017.
Though President Donald Trump denies he denigrated Haitian, Salvadoran and African immigrants, his comments last week are not revelatory.
The comments were "clearly" racist, Kalondo said, but stressed the US was "much stronger than the sum total of one man".
The president reportedly referred to African countries with a vulgarity during a meeting with bipartisan lawmakers on immigration.
Living across the world, I was shocked and surprised that many nations have covered in detail the explicit and hateful words of Trump. "When you see children who are kidnapped or placed to become soldiers or children that are killed, those are the conversations I would like to see us have as far as Africa is concerned".
So now what? I want to encourage all Americans to be kind to the immigrants in their life sphere. Rep. Cedric L. Richmond (D-La.), chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said on Twitter that Trump's remarks "are further proof that his Make America Great Again Agenda is really a Make America White Again agenda".
- Macron défend le "nécessaire respect" de l'accord nucléaire — Iran
- Un Boeing de la compagnie Pagasus rate son atterrissage
- L'interview vérité de Charles Michel: "Personne n'est intouchable, pas même Theo Francken"
- Un pétrolier iranien toujours en feu au large de la Chine
- Lactalis : un cas avéré de salmonellose en Espagne, un soupçonné en Grèce
- Barça - Les premiers mots de Mina
- Arabie saoudite : les supportrices dans les gradins du stade
- Macron: US-Israel-Saudi language is a path to war with Iran
- Grosse embrouille entre Thiago Silva et Javier Pastore — PSG
- FE - Rosenqvist s'impose, di Grassi abandonne