Yesterday the singer posted a meme that had originated elsewhere, which depicts two images: one showing Winfrey kissing Weinstein on the cheek, and another with the pop star Rita Ora sat in between Weinstein and Winfrey. "You'd heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young starry-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into".
Although it could be argued that Oprah Winfrey bears a part of the responsibility shouldered by the rest of Hollywood for allowing sexual predation to flourish for decades (if not generations), this meme is a hoax and there is no indication that she ever either helped Weinstein find alleged victims nor brushed off any of the accusations against him.
Winfrey's best friend and morning TV anchor, Gayle King, said the speech was not meant to be political, and that she isn't considering running, People reported. What I re-posted was not an attack on Oprah at all, she just happened to be the person photographed with the pig [Weinstein] in the picture.
The bottom line is, there's no telling who knew what and when. "My bad", he snapped, adding a meme featuring Oprah and Harvey at events together.
PSG : on sait enfin pourquoi Javier Pastore est rentré en retard !
C'était un moment important pour le club, on doit penser avant de faire des gestes comme ça, c'est pas bon pour tout le monde. Mais la différence entre Pastore et Cavani , c'est que je crois que Pastore a dit au club qu'il voulait partir.
"Stacy Dash, keep my name out of your mouth", he said.
The singer slammed Fox News for interpreting his post as being anti-Oprah, and singled out former commentator Stacey Dash. "You steal from the post office, you go to jail and hashtag real talk for a second - wall know what would happen to any one of those power abusers if they looked like me". "Do not retweet, requote anything I have said in order to reinforce your self-hating agenda". Again, this was not an attack against Oprah. "This was an observation of the toxic nature of Hollywood and I believe that a conscious people are a progressive people..."
"To those of us who support the Me Too movement, just know this, not one of the women who have been sexually abused, not one of the women who have come forward has received any real justice whatsoever", he continued.
Watch Seal's video message below.
- Un ancien de l'OM débarque — Mercato Lens
- VIDÉOS | Elise Mertens remporte le tournoi d'Hobart pour la deuxième fois
- Incidents dans un train, de nombreux policiers mobilisés à la Part-Dieu — Lyon
- L'homme qui veut classer la baguette au Patrimoine mondial
- Olivier Giroud fait une annonce pour son avenir — Mercato
- Nathalie Baye : elle rend hommage à Johnny Hallyday et France Gall
- Dernier weekend avec deux bagages en cabine — Ryanair
- Lourdes : un enfant de 9 ans meurt de la grippe
- Apple prépare une nouvelle série télévisée baptisée " See "
- Affaire Lionnet : le couple inculpé fait des premiers aveux