His hard work was nearly thrown away immediately as Saints showed that they were far from out of the contest, good build-up play comes to Boufal whose effort can only be parried by Hugo Lloris.
He also set a record for the most Premier League goals scored in a single year with his latest performance.
Tottenham have won 25 of a possible 30 Premier League points against Southampton since Saints returned to the top-flight in 2012 (W8 D1 L1) - only against Swansea (28) and Sunderland (26) have they won more points in that time.
They are without a win in six league matches, losing three of them.
It was Eriksen who provided the ball in from the left-hand side as it went towards the back post, it proved too easy for the England global as he rose highest to head home his 37th league goal of an astounding 2017.
Southampton have won just one and lost five of their last 10 Premier League games.
Coupure d'électricité géante à Dax : l'hôpital dépose plainte
Ces coupures avaient perturbé le pôle gériatrique du Centre Hospitalier de Dax, regroupant 400 patients. Pour la direction, cette coupure d'électricité " n'est pas admissible ", rapporte la radio locale.
Southampton boss Mauricio Pellegrino admits Tottenham's attack was too strong to combat after their 5-2 defeat at Wembley.
Spurs midfielder Harry Winks missed the Burnley game with an ankle injury, and he is a doubt for the game on Tuesday. Southampton, on the other hand, just can't do anything right, and the absence of Charlie Austin will be a huge blow.
Meanwhile, Southampton are without the injured Cedric Soares and Ryan Bertrand as well as the suspended Charlie Austin. We expect a comfortable home win in this fixture, and we are backing the same as our prediction.
Spurs haven't really been blowing away teams this season, and thus, we are going for a 2-0 win for them as our prediction in this market.
We are not expecting a goal fest in this fixture, and as our prediction, we are backing under 2.5 goals in the game.
- WhatsApp Ends Support For BB10 And Windows Phone This Month
- Analytical Overview of CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS)
- Chelsea Star Named French Footballer of the Year 2017
- Mercato: Man City confiant pour Van Dijk
- Analyst's Predictions on Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL), Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX)
- Myanmar Court Extends Detention of Reuters Journalists
- Huawei's 2018 roadmap leaks showcasing the company's plan for the next year
- Shoppers get up early to bag a Boxing Day bargain
- Kentucky LB Denzil Ware Suspended For Bowl Game
- Vetr Upgrades Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) to "Strong-Buy"