It was revealed on WWE Raw last night that Dean Ambrose will likely be sidelined for up to 9 months due to the right bicep injury he suffered earlier this month.
It should be noted that this timeline could be for storyline purposes, as it had been previously reported that "The Lunatic Fringe" will be out for much less time than that.
Either way, we wish Dean Ambrose the best and hope that he'll be able to return to the ring sooner than later.
Ambrose recently underwent surgery to fix a triceps tendon injury, and Monday night on Raw, Michael Cole announced that Ambrose is set to be out of action for nine months.
Ambrose's successful procedure was performed by Dr. Jeffrey Dugas in Birmingham, Ala., and took around 40 minutes.
Isaiah Thomas regrets playing through hip injury in playoffs
He said if he knew about the ailment's severity, he wouldn't have played in last year's playoffs. Isaiah Thomas still appears to resent the Celtics for trading him five months ago.
"He tore some of the distal triceps tendon where it attaches to the forearm bone, called the olecranon".
"So we repaired that back down to the bone where it tore off of".
WWE issued a statement saying that former WWE Champion Dean Ambrose will miss nine months of action following a severe triceps injury.
Dugas added that Ambrose has begun physical therapy, starting with light range-of-motion exercises.
- Marouane Fellaini semble sur le point de quitter Manchester United
- Justine Damond death: Police remove white nationalist memorial
- Space Visionary and Entrepreneur Elon Musk
- 'Die Hard' Writer Confirms the Film is a Christmas Movie
- Bhad Bhabie Pays Off Her Mom's Mortgage For Christmas
- Sydney Boxing Day shoppers faced with confronting security measures
- Libya has lost around 90000 bpd from pipeline blast - oil source
- Femen Protester: Jesus Heist Attempted at Vatican Nativity Scene
- Steyn out of Zimbabwe Test with viral infection
- Sainte-Anne d'Auray. Un prêtre décède pendant la messe de minuit