Flash forward 13 years and Hailie is a gorgeous girl in her 20's who loves a little Instagram action just like the rest of us.
Eminem's daughter, who goes by her mum Kim's surname Scott rather than Mathers, is attending college in MI after achieving the prestigious Summa Cum Laude status in high school, which is awarded to those achieving a 3.9 or above grade point average.
Earlier today Hailie posted a photo of herself posing sat down on a red sofa along with the caption "Happy early birthday to me".
Now on his latest album Revival, Marshall has opened up about his regrets about exposing Hailie and her mother to the spotlight against her will.
Germany's Merkel, France's Macron urge immediate end to clashes in eastern Ukraine
The statement comes a day after US officials said they would begin sending lethal weapons, including anti-tank missiles, to equip Ukrainian troops.
The 21-year-old's birthday falls on Christmas Day, so it's no wonder she's chosen to invite b-day wishes a bit earlier so she doesn't get overshadowed.
She captioned the pic "Happy early birthday to me". However, it's the outfit she's wearing in the photo that's receiving all of the attention.
He then adds: "You ain't asked for none of this shit, now you're being punished?"
But first, let me take a selfie.
- Shoppers dash to complete Christmas lists
- Nintendo Switch To Surpass Initial Sales of PS2 In Japan
- Une jeune femme grièvement blessée dans un accident près de Vire
- "Langon : "le film " L'Étoile de Noël " arrêté en pleine séance scolaire
- Russian presidential election: Rallies held for Alexei Navalny
- Prince County could see 15 centimetres of snow Christmas Day
- Passenger claims United gave away first-class seat to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
- Pence says 'real progress' in war in Afghanistan
- Jets vs. Chargers inactives: Matt Forte active, Muhammad Wilkerson out
- Jessica Chastain calls for greater push for women of color in Hollywood