The Falcons entered the game with a second straight division crown in their grasp, but they needed to beat the Saints.
If New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore hasn't proven himself to be best the at his position in the National Football League, he proved himself to be the NFL's most resourceful cornerback against the Atlanta Falcons. He frantically reached around with one hand to secure the ball and fought off a teammate for his fifth interception of the season.
Kyle Shanahan was Atlanta's offensive coordinator previous year, but left following the Super Bowl to become the new 49ers head coach. They became the first pair of running backs on the same team to be selected for the Pro Bowl since 1975. Replay officials upheld the ruling on the field.
London van driver's antisemitic rant at Jewish motorist
The incident was allegedly sparked by a row over parking on Friday in Stamford Hill. 'I am deeply shocked that a person can hold and feel free to express such despicable views'.
Freeman was held to just 36 yards on 11 carries.
Drew Brees was 21-of-28 for 239 yards and a touchdown.
Falcons: Tight end Levine Toilolo was sidelined by a knee injury in the second half. That shouldn't let the refs off the hook for a bad game of their own, though.
Saints: Try to wrap up the division title at Tampa Bay on New Year's Eve.
- Vers une disparition des trois départements de la petite couronne — Grand Paris
- Le violeur en série Luc Tangorre récidive près de Lyon
- Police investigating deaths of east Las Vegas couple as homicides
- "Langon : "le film " L'Étoile de Noël " arrêté en pleine séance scolaire
- Shin Bet foiled 400 major terrorist attacks in 2017, director says
- Shoppers dash to complete Christmas lists
- India vs South Africa: AB de Villiers speaks on 'determined' Virat Kohli
- JLaw Got Her BFF Kris Jenner a vehicle for Christmas
- Feld Entertainment Suing Kid Rock
- 'RHONY' Star Luann De Lesseps Arrested; Judge Suggests She Has Drinking Problem