Showers and storms are forecast for Monday, with a 90% chance of rain, and 6-20mm predicted.
Australia is set for a drama-free Christmas in terms of the weather after one of its warmest years on record.
Melbourne and Adelaide are both forecast to have cooler days with improving conditions as the day goes on.
The Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a quiet Christmas Day with generally fine weather across much of the country.
"Generally across the country it's going to be a handsome day. one of the most stable and quietest weather days we've seen for most parts of the country", meteorologist Dean Narramore said.
On Christmas Day, Perth and Adelaide are both forecast to be fine, sunny and hot on Monday, with temperatures around or over 30 degrees Celsius.
"It looks like it'll probably be pretty close to the warmest day for December this year across the southeast", he said on Sunday.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) Issues FY18 Earnings Guidance
On Friday, September 1 the insider LYNCH THOMAS J sold $14.75M. 85 funds opened positions while 211 raised stakes. Moreover, Oppenheimer And Com has 0.03% invested in Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) for 8,008 shares.
Melbournians should anticipate a "very different" Christmas compared to past year, according to Mr Narramore.
Mr Narramore warned those living in areas between Sydney and Brisbane that that would be where the focus of the weather is, with showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.
"Tomorrow we are expecting a maximum of 23C, a lot milder day, in Sydney", Mr Park said.
In the north of the country, the bureau warned a trough would be moving across the region around Christmas Day and a maximum temperature of about 32 degrees in Darwin.
Mr Thompson said the rest of the state was also set to sizzle, with Birdsville expected to reach 45 degrees.
Moving to the southernmost part of the nation, Hobart is expected to see a slightly cooler day than Melbourne with a top of 21 degrees and a slight chance of a shower.
Swimmers cool off at the ocean pool at Bronte Beach, Sydney.
- Steam Winter Sale is now Live until January
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Eminem Drops 'Walk on Water' Video
- Allen Hurns could return to Jaguars lineup Sunday
- LAPD bomb squad forced to investigate suspicious package addressed to Steven Mnuchin
- Fukrey Returns collects 100 crores worldwide!
- RK Nagar bypoll: Dhinakaran leads in early trend
- Aventura Mall on lockdown, police investigating 'possible incident'
- Barcelona thrash Madrid to go 14 points clear
- Marcelo: We´ve spoiled you and you think that Madrid must always win