Even though the daily show is ending, CNN will "continue to experiment with Snap and publish to the platform", a rep for the Turner-owned news unit said.
"We plan to keep working together and mutually chose to hit pause as we explore the best opportunities for doing that", a joint statement said.
CNN has announced that it is canceling its daily Snapchat show "The Update".
Dissecting the Insider Trading Patterns of Devon Energy Corporation (DVN)
The institutional investor owned 13,580 shares of the energy company's stock after selling 3,170 shares during the quarter. The energy company reported $0.46 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.39 by $0.07.
The Update is slated to end at the end of December. "On the other hand, while Snap's media platform, Discovery, offers a strong and brand-safe media platform, we believe it's very underutilized by Snap users, which limits ad inventory", wrote Nathanson. NBC News has a news program called "Stay Tuned" which airs on the platform twice daily on weekdays and once daily on weekends.
Snapchat's Discover section also includes stories produced by the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Economist, the Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, NowThis News and Vice. But CNN's decision to pull its news show indicates that Snapchat hasn't entirely made it easier for programmers to monetize through advertising on the app.
- What's open and closed in Hamilton this Christmas holiday
- LCP veut réintégrer Haziza — Agression sexuelle
- Mets hire former GM Omar Minaya as Special Assistant to Alderson
- To curb illegal border crossings, Trump administration weighs new measures targeting families
- Celebrity chef Nick Nairn battered by men in city centre
- Aliot mis en examen dans le dossier des assistants du FN — France
- Possible delays at Bristol Airport after aeroplane left the runway
- Trump Deputy Chief of Staff to Leave Early Next Year
- OH foster kids could number 20000 by 2020
- Tonbridge man's tube escalator slide goes viral