Even though the daily show is ending, CNN will "continue to experiment with Snap and publish to the platform", a rep for the Turner-owned news unit said.
"We plan to keep working together and mutually chose to hit pause as we explore the best opportunities for doing that", a joint statement said.
CNN has announced that it is canceling its daily Snapchat show "The Update".
Watch Anna Faris in the gender role-swapping 'Overboard' remake trailer
Eva Longoria and John Hannah also star in Overboard , which was written by Bob Fisher & Greenberg and Leslie Dixon. Eventually he earns the respect of his new "family" and co-workers.
The Update is slated to end at the end of December. "On the other hand, while Snap's media platform, Discovery, offers a strong and brand-safe media platform, we believe it's very underutilized by Snap users, which limits ad inventory", wrote Nathanson. NBC News has a news program called "Stay Tuned" which airs on the platform twice daily on weekdays and once daily on weekends.
Snapchat's Discover section also includes stories produced by the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Economist, the Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, NowThis News and Vice. But CNN's decision to pull its news show indicates that Snapchat hasn't entirely made it easier for programmers to monetize through advertising on the app.
- Analyst's Ratings : Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI)
- U.S. ambassador to Netherlands describes own words as 'fake news'
- Rangers Announce Their New Manager For The Rest Of The Season
- Cold front brings another round of snow
- Des gardes-côtes libèrent une tortue piégée par 800 kilos de cocaïne
- TE Alizé Mack Suspended For Citrus Bowl
- Dissecting the Insider Trading Patterns of Devon Energy Corporation (DVN)
- LCP veut réintégrer Haziza — Agression sexuelle
- Par soucis d'image, une députée LREM va revendre sa décapotable
- Aliot mis en examen dans le dossier des assistants du FN — France