"Saeed, who was released by Pakistan from house arrest last November resulting in an angry reaction from the USA, was the "mastermind" of the Mumbai terrorist attacks and is the leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba", State Department talking head Heather Nauert issued this statement.
The Lahore High Court ordered in November to release the JuD chief after which he announced contesting next general election through the platform of the Milli Muslim League (MML). "It's considered a foreign terror organization by the U.S. Government for a reason and for a good reason.I hope they'll do the right thing", said US State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert, referring to the Pakistan government.
Hafiz Saeed, who has a $10 million American bounty on his head for terror activities, was freed by Pakistan on November 24. He is a United Nations and USA designated terrorist.
Facebook says it wants your face data in the name of privacy
The move is an expansion of an existing policy that allows you to untag yourself from photos that others have tagged. Two years ago, we launched an automatic alt-text tool , which describes photos to people with vision loss.
It said that it hopes Pakistan "does the right thing" in not allowing that to happen and added that it "want (s) to make.clear so that everybody knows", that the USA has put a bounty of $10 million on Saeed, the founder of the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT). So I want to make that clear, so that everybody knows - United States dollars 10 million, out for this guy. "And we would certainly have concerns about him running for office", Ms Nauert said.
The US had also strongly damned the release of the Lashkar-e-Taiba head from house arrest and had tagged for his immediate re-arrest and prosecution.
"I can tell you his organisation that was responsible for those attacks is considered a foreign terror organisation". He's asking about the mastermind of those attacks, a man who is affiliated with LeT, Lashkar-e Tayyiba, one of the terror groups. "If we had any intelligence, and that's not an area that I can discuss anyway, but we would certainly share it with the Pakistani's on that front. I hope they'll do the right thing".
- Injury scare could end Craig Overton's Ashes
- Facebook To Demote Posts That Beg For Likes, Comments
- Elon Musk accidentally posts his mobile phone number on Twitter
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO) Declines 0.25% for Dec 19
- Broncos place Shane Ray on IR
- Old Mutual Sells OMGI Single Strategy Unit To TA Associates For £600M
- Luke Bryan's 'What Makes You Country' debuts at No. 1 on Billboard
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Parti socialiste : le siège historique de Solférino vendu 45,5 millions d'euros
- Un mort dans une collision entre une voiture et un véhicule de gendarmerie — Haute-Loire