Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you've got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. You'll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Newton, Panthers spoil Rodgers' return
Tuesday could be the first time the Packers return to practice in nearly nine seasons without their playoffs hopes still intact. Fans did not have to wait long after the Packers were officially eliminated to learn if Rodgers would finish the season or not.
If there's been one phrase that has been a more and more common occurrence over the past six months, it's "coming to Nintendo Switch".
It'll contain 10 unique prisons to escape from, co-op two player split screen and up to four players online co-op with drop in and drop out functionality, versus multiplayer and over 300 customisations to make your flawless prisoner. As a reminder, this new edition features plenty of unique prisons, including moving ones, and customisation options too, refining and building upon the features in the first game. While a Nintendo Switch version was announced at the time, it stayed without a firm release date until today, when the developer revealed the fact that The Escapists 2 will be launching on Nintendo Switch on January 11, 2018. It will be available to pre-purchase, and pre-load, from the 4th January.
- Brook Lopez out at least three weeks with moderate ankle sprain
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Packers unhappy after dirty hit on Davante Adams
- John Kelly meets with black Republicans after Omarosa Manigault Newman departure
- Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment ETF (KNOW) Rises 0.98% for Dec 17
- Hundreds of families receive toys, clothing, food at Salvation Army Kroc Center
- Waymo teams with startup to offer rider insurance
- Troisième essai — Honda Insight Prototype
- 'Sexy' Flight Attendant Uniforms Cause Outrage in Malaysia
- Russell Simmons accusers detail alleged assaults