The former first lady also reached a new high disapproval rating of 61 percent.
Clinton's unpopularity rivals Trump's, whose favorability rating remains around 40 percent, a record low for presidents at the end of their first year.
Gallup said, in the past, candidates who have lost the presidential elections were able to boost their public image after the loss. New York Democratic Sen.
Des pratiques sexuelles observées entre des femelles macaques et des cerfs — Japon
Ainsi, les chercheurs ont observé que vingt-cinq relations se sont répétées trois fois en l'espace de dix minutes. Ainsi, les cervidés mangent les fruits tombés par avoir été cueillis par les singes dans les arbres.
The Gallup poll comes as President Donald Trump continues to receive low marks in public opinion surveys compared to his modern predecessors at this point in their presidencies. A CNN poll released on Tuesday placed Trump's approval rating at 35 per cent, the worst rating the President has received in its polling.
Nearly a full year into Trump's presidency, Gallup found his favorability rating was higher than his former Democratic opponent, with 41% of respondents in a December poll rating Trump favorably compared to his 56% seeing him unfavorably.
The current results are based on a December 4-11 Gallup poll.
- Ce soir à la télé, "Baba Noël"
- Turkish government wants Enes Kanter imprisoned for four years
- Akshay Kumar was not the first choice for 'Padman': Twinkle Khanna
- Décès de la dessinatrice de BD Annie Goetzinger
- Ookla ranks India among the top for increasing broadband speeds in 2017
- Teens arrested for throwing a sandbag from I-75 overpass overnight
- Red letter day for Focus RS fans
- National Signing Day 2018: Five-Star O-Lineman Jackson Carman Commits to Clemson
- Chick-fil-A opens on a Sunday for passengers at Atlanta's airport
- CT (mostly) prepared for emergency