The former first lady also reached a new high disapproval rating of 61 percent.
Clinton's unpopularity rivals Trump's, whose favorability rating remains around 40 percent, a record low for presidents at the end of their first year.
Gallup said, in the past, candidates who have lost the presidential elections were able to boost their public image after the loss. New York Democratic Sen.
Saudi Arabia closes only border gate with Qatar
Earlier this month, the annual regional summit of the six GCC countries was cut short, failing to resolve the ongoing crisis. The Gulf crisis is the worst to hit the region since the establishment of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) in 1981.
The Gallup poll comes as President Donald Trump continues to receive low marks in public opinion surveys compared to his modern predecessors at this point in their presidencies. A CNN poll released on Tuesday placed Trump's approval rating at 35 per cent, the worst rating the President has received in its polling.
Nearly a full year into Trump's presidency, Gallup found his favorability rating was higher than his former Democratic opponent, with 41% of respondents in a December poll rating Trump favorably compared to his 56% seeing him unfavorably.
The current results are based on a December 4-11 Gallup poll.
- Orioles not happy with Manny Machado trade offers
- Red letter day for Focus RS fans
- First Church of Christ in Longmeadow to hold 3 Christmas Eve services
- Blizzard is Working on an Unannounced First-Person Game Involving Vehicles
- Ookla ranks India among the top for increasing broadband speeds in 2017
- Décès de la dessinatrice de BD Annie Goetzinger
- The Jack Latvala investigation found probable cause - and more. Now what?
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Turkish government wants Enes Kanter imprisoned for four years
- Ce soir à la télé, "Baba Noël"