The former first lady also reached a new high disapproval rating of 61 percent.
Clinton's unpopularity rivals Trump's, whose favorability rating remains around 40 percent, a record low for presidents at the end of their first year.
Gallup said, in the past, candidates who have lost the presidential elections were able to boost their public image after the loss. New York Democratic Sen.
Décès de la dessinatrice de BD Annie Goetzinger
L'ouvrage est récompensé du Premio Grafico Fiera di Bologna per la Gioventù à la Foire du livre jeunesse de Bologne en 1979. Son premier album, " Casque d'or " (Glénat, 1976), avait remporté deux prix au festival d'Angoulême.
The Gallup poll comes as President Donald Trump continues to receive low marks in public opinion surveys compared to his modern predecessors at this point in their presidencies. A CNN poll released on Tuesday placed Trump's approval rating at 35 per cent, the worst rating the President has received in its polling.
Nearly a full year into Trump's presidency, Gallup found his favorability rating was higher than his former Democratic opponent, with 41% of respondents in a December poll rating Trump favorably compared to his 56% seeing him unfavorably.
The current results are based on a December 4-11 Gallup poll.
- Red letter day for Focus RS fans
- 'India's Most Wanted' anchor Suhaib Ilyasi gets life term for killing wife
- Couple Separated For First Time In 73 Years Tugs At Canada's Heartstrings
- First Church of Christ in Longmeadow to hold 3 Christmas Eve services
- Accident entre un TER et une voiture : un blessé léger
- Teens arrested for throwing a sandbag from I-75 overpass overnight
- National Signing Day 2018: Five-Star O-Lineman Jackson Carman Commits to Clemson
- International Monetary Fund revises down United Kingdom growth forecast amid Brexit
- Samsung launches 49-inch display QLED curved monitor in India
- Turkish government wants Enes Kanter imprisoned for four years