This move makes ideal sense for Woodie as he has followed Taggart everywhere he's gone.
The Seminoles' new head coach has hired linebackers coach Raymond Woodie, who was on his staff at Oregon.
Now, FSU football continues the search for one of the two most important positions on the assistant staff - with several names out there that should be considered for the position. Following the 2016 season, Woodie had four recruits taken in the NFL Draft, including second-round selection Forrest Lamp. His unit finished the season sixth in the nation in kickoff returns with a program-record average of 26.66 yards per return, and he helped Rodney Adams earn all-conference honors as a returner.
Non fondées, concluent les enquêteurs — Allégations d'Yves Francoeur
Il ajoutait même que l'un d'eux était toujours élu à l'Assemblée nationale, membre du gouvernement. Yves Morency, nommé tout récemment directeur général par intérim de la SQ.
Multiple outlets are reporting that FSU will hire OR special teams coach Raymond Woodie to serve as linebackers coach.
A highly-regarded recruiter, Woodie helped Taggart and USF secure the top-rated recruiting class in the American Conference in 2014 and 2015, and was named the top recruiter in the conference by Rivals in 2014.
- Here's How 'All The Money In The World' Reshoots Erased Kevin Spacey
- Ta-Nehisi Coates deletes his Twitter account amidst debate with Cornel West
- FDA gets aggressive towards homeopathic drugs
- Alabama LB Dylan Moses out indefinitely with foot injury
- NEW POLL: Wynne least popular Canadian premier
- What Are Analysts Opinions On General Motors Company (GM)
- People calling Ubers over ambulances for hospital visits, research shows
- Deputy shot near Stockton, suspect in custody
- Patriots Cause Friction By Reducing Role Of Tom Brady's Trainer
- 11 touristes, dont plusieurs étrangers, tués dans un accident de car — Mexique