Though it hasn't spun off an upscale roasting brand featuring rare single-origin offerings or launched new retail spaces that theatrically engage consumers in the production of roasted and meticulously brewed coffee, Dunkin' Donuts has been tapping into the craft segment in its own way, collaborating with local breweries for limited-release beers. "This partnership with Wormtown continues to drive innovation in Worcester and we are excited to brew up something extra bold to help our loyal guests to celebrate the darkest day of the year".
"The fact that we're able to give back to Worcester-area families through this partnership just makes it that much better", Scott Drake, Wormtown's head brewer, said in a statement.
In the press release, Branca said Worcester is home to one of the first Dunkin Donuts restaurants.
Branca and the brewery also announced an $11,500 donation to the Worcester Food Bank in celebration of the special brew.
Govt to launch long-term CPEC plan
It was China that showed a positive gesture and supported the falling economy by bringing in about 46 billion US dollars investment in the form of CPEC, he said.
The beer is being released at the Wormtown brewery with a ceremonial keg tapping on December 21 to celebrate the "darkest day of the year", according to a DD announcement today, while local DD franchise owner Rob Branca and Wormtown will be donating $11,500 to a local food bank.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods.
Wormtown Brewery began in a small ice cream shop on Park Avenue in Worcester, MA in 2010. Wormtown Brewery is dedicated to putting "A Piece of Mass in Every Glass" and works with many local farms as they believe sourcing ingredients locally ensures that they are the freshest possible for the freshest beer.
- Sigurdsson stunner for Everton helps sink struggling Swansea
- Nova Launcher Prime Down to Just $1 on Google Play
- US EPA seeks comment on carbon rule replacement
- MI-8 choppers to be phased out today
- Panthers make Tina Becker CEO as Jerry Richardson relinquishes control
- US Republicans Call for Probe Into Trump Jr. Congressional Testimony Leaks
- Design of Russian athletes' Olympic kits not yet approved - ROC president
- Bill O'Brien says he won't quit despite Texans struggles
- PENGASSAN: Oil Workers Suspend Nationwide Strike
- Justin Gatlin embroiled in new doping scandal