Officials in the Florida panhandle are searching for two inmates who escaped their Washington County jail cell late Sunday night.
Authorities identified the two as 27-year-old, Ronly Diaz Pardo, and 39-year-old David Allan Anderson.
"They actually had chipped away at some concrete block right behind the sink in their cell, that gained them access to a rather large maintenance room, from the maintenance room they were able to get outside", said Sheriff Kevin Crews, Washington County.
Reports say a 1996 silver or beige Lincoln town-car with a vinyl top and a Florida dealer license plate in the back window with a tag number of PH712D, was stolen from the area of Hwy.
Trump Mocked For Awkward, Two-Handed Water Drinking During National Security Speech
Last week, Trump began noticeably slurring his speech as he announced changes to America's policy on Israel. And they all pointed out that this isn't the first time Trump has had trouble with his water.
According to Washington County Sheriff's Executive Assistant Kristin Martin, both escaped inmates have unsafe backgrounds with law enforcement. The vehicle has a Florida dealer license plate in the window with the number PH712D.
Officials say Pardo is a Department of Corrections inmate that was recently transported to the Washington County Jail on a new charge of murder.
Anyone who may come into contact with the inmates should use extreme caution and call 911 immediately, Sheriff Crews warned in a Facebook post. Pardo is now serving a sentence for two counts of selling manufacture or delivery of marijuana and lewd and lascivious battery out of Collier County Florida. He was booked on several charges, including fleeing and eluding law enforcement with disregard to safety of person or property, use or display of weapon during felony offense, and drug charges.
- Hindu Jagran Manch directs Aligarh schools not to celebrate Christmas
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) is Quotient Investors LLC's 6th Largest Position
- UFC-Que Choisir réclame une indemnisation automatique des voyageurs — Trains en retard
- Montreal cancels planned FE season finale
- Motorola ties up with Chennai-based Poorvika Mobiles to expand Moto Hubs
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Royal Blood Gig Thief "Hid Phones Inside Swimsuit"
- Nashville expected to be awarded MLS franchise at Wednesday announcement
- Seize étudiants brûlés et tatoués lors d'un bizutage — Angers
- L'addiction aux selfies reconnue comme une maladie mentale