- A vehicle hit and critically wounded a NY state trooper on an overpass on Long Island Monday afternoon, officials said.
Police activity takes place on the roadway coming from the Long Island Expressway to the Sagtikos Parkway Monday afternoon, December 18, 2017, in Suffolk.
The trooper was rushed to the hospital in critical condition and is undergoing surgery, police officials said.
State police say the 35-year-old trooper was putting out flares to warn oncoming traffic about a disabled motorist in Commack when a vehicle came around the corner and struck him around 3:15 p.m.
Piñera retorna à Presidência do Chile com vitória contundente
De acordo com informações do G1, em discurso, Piñera disse que proporá grandes acordos para ser "o presidente de todos ". Segundo órgãos oficiais, com praticamente 100% das urnas apuradas, Piñera tinha 54,6% dos votos e Guillier 45,4%.
The motorist who struck the trooper remained at the scene.
According to the New York State Inform website, an accident involving multiple vehicles took place on the Long Island Expressway in that area near Exit 53 to the southbound Sagtikos Parkway, with road closures at the exit ramp.
Check back for updates on this developing story.
- Samsung Electronics to release mid-range Galaxy A8 globally in January
- Airlines revise ticket cancellation fee structure
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Power outage at Atlanta airport delays Buffalo flights
- Etats-Unis: L'aéroport d'Atlanta paralysé plusieurs heures après une panne d'électricité géante
- A third of homes have asking prices slashed by £25000 says portal
- Kaminsky leads Hornets' rout of Knicks
- Indicator Focus on Shares of Berkshire Hath Hld B (BRK-B)
- Grateful Rob Lowe Rewards Calif. Firefighters With Meal
- Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) Earns News Impact Rating of 0.11