In this look into a parallel cartoon universe, the Commander-in-Chief opens the White House doors for an "all access" look at a typical day in the life of the President of the United States. Today, the network announced their new TV show Our Cartoon President debuts in February.
Stephen Colbert is executive producing a new animated parody for Showtime that will take aim at President Donald Trump. Matt Lappin will serve as consulting producer.
Coolio Fears Eminem Will Be Killed Over Dissing Trump
We've heard this one before: same old thing. "Trump is a little bit-he's a weirdo", Coolio began. "Ain't no telling. You know how it is - you make songs, and as you make the new ones, the old ones get old and you throw them out.
The network will premiere Our Cartoon President on February 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
According to Deadline, Showtime is also giving premier cable viewers an early preview of the 10-episode series on January 28, 2018 - two days ahead of Trump's State of the Union address to the full Congress.
"The Cartoon President" follows "the tru-ish misadventures" of the 45th president and "examines the quintessentially Trumpian details of the presidency and his most important relationships, and no one is safe - from his close family and confidants to key political figures from both parties and members of the media", according to the release.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola: We can still do much, much better
- Apple Reaffirms Commitment To Modular Mac Pro
- Who Is Santa Claus In 'A Christmas Story Live!'
- Huddersfield's Kachunga out for up to three months
- Google Focuses on ARCore, Announces Death of Tango
- Hardik Patel says BJP hacked EVMs for Gujarat Elections
- Wall St climbs on rising tax-cut hopes; Nasdaq breaks above 7000
- Salvation Army campaign helps feed hungry in Brandon
- Reddit mobile app gets new functionality and mod tools
- Nova Launcher Prime Down to Just $1 on Google Play