The Los Angeles Police Department responded to the call at a residential area in Lancaster, off of 100 block of Avenue J-8.
Two Lancaster parents were arrested on suspicion of trying to sell their own kids in exchange for money or drugs, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officials said. The two boys were now in the custody of Department of Children and Family Services personnel, sheriff's officials said.
They were ordered to return to the Lancaster courthouse on Wednesday for a bail hearing.
Detectives are now seeking additional witnesses in the child endangerment case.
Arsene Wenger: 'Arsenal goalscoring on players' minds in Newcastle United win'
Certainly, I think he takes responsibilities and that is what you want from him. Arsenal finished in fifth place in the Premier League table last season.
The suspects were arrested and transported to Lancaster Station, where they were booked on charges of felony child endangerment, child neglect and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Detectives are seeking witnesses to the alleged child abuse, or anyone who was approached by the suspects "in order to give away their children, and/or sell their children in exchange for drugs or money", the release stated.
If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Kaspersky accuse à son tour l'état américain
- Nebraska regulators reject Keystone XL route reconsideration
- Notre-Dame-des-Landes : les élus en remettent une couche
- L'impact sur la couverture vaccinale pas clairement démontré — Obligation vaccinale
- VIDÉO - Arrêtée par un père Noël à moto
- Malades, Neymar et Areola sont quand même dans le groupe — PSG-Caen
- Legislature considers health funding; Fallin amends call
- Jack Black, Nick Jonas sing 'Jumanji' theme song in comedic music video
- Kendrick Lamar Will Perform at the College Football National Championship Halftime Show
- Le nombre de communes dans l'illégalité en forte hausse — Loi SRU