The new offers from the Google Store, though, now offers both models for less.
Google Assistant on phones is now activated by the "Ok Google" phrase, but owners of the Google Home have been able to engage the Assistant by also saying "Hey Google", which apparently many people prefer for some reason or another. Note that Google began testing "Hey Google" for some Android users back in October, and we guess testing went fine as it is rolling out to more users now.
If you wanted to activate voice search on Android, in the past the command would be "OK Google". As you can see in the video below, there's a slight delay between placing a finger down and when the phone actually turns on and unlocks, something we didn't seen on the phone in 8.0.
Google says it will add more sticker packs in the future for the AR feature on the Pixel 2 camera
The handset features a single 12 megapixel rear camera and comes with an 8 megapixel front camera, the device also feature Android Oreo.
Most people on the Reddit thread where photos for the box were shared seem to be quite happy with the new packaging, and this should hopefully help to keep headaches during the trade-in process to a bare minimum. Have you wondered the confusion in voice assistance of your Google Home speaker and your Android Smartphone? But rest assured, the good ol' "Ok Google" is still able to trigger Assistant. To search for anything or to perform any action, you simply say "Ok Google" and give commands.
In case you did not receive the notification, you can still manually check or activate if available by re training your voice again. Meanwhile, if you have anything further to ask or have any feedbacks on this, stay tuned with us!
Major League Baseball pitcher Cole Hamels donates $9.75M mansion to charity
The couple began building the house in 2012 and put it on the market in August before deciding to donate it. The mansion is the largest gift in history for the 24-year-old organization, Camp Barnabas.
- Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC Purchases 25301 Shares of Rio Tinto PLC (RIO)
- Wall St climbs on rising tax-cut hopes; Nasdaq breaks above 7000
- Showtime Sets February Premiere for Our Cartoon President
- Custer park officers anticipate fireplace containment to extend
- Who Is Santa Claus In 'A Christmas Story Live!'
- Wolf vetoes bill to add abortion restrictions
- Le RC Lens se donne de l'air avant la trêve
- Tens of thousands protest in Indonesia against US Jerusalem move
- NATO's deputy chief hails Armenia's role in peacekeeping operations
- Jury convicts ex-Metro Transit police officer of trying to help ISIS