The record 69 domestic game unbeaten run from the Bhoys came to an end as Brendan Rodgers' side lost 4-0 to Hearts at Tynecastle on Sunday.
Brown heaped praise on his manager Rodgers, who joined at the start of the 2016/17 season.
"We've had the same season as a year ago and we came through that".
"We have so many games coming up before Christmas, with the winter break coming after".
Celtic's previous record unbeaten run was 62 matches, set from 1915-17.
Orange County hosts Wreaths Across America ceremony at Veterans Memorial Cemetery
The wreaths used at Arlington were once again made in ME and delivered via a caravan of tractor trailer trucks to the cemetery. Over one million wreaths were laid on graves across the U.S. on Saturday as part of the "Wreaths across America" program.
"So we need to make sure we are focused, recharged and ready to go for them".
However, with their game in hand against Partick Thistle in the Ladbrokes Premiership on Wednesday night, Celtic can go five points clear of Aberdeen at the top of the table.
"We've got a great squad and if you look at it we've got people coming back from injuries as well so we'll be looking to kick on from then".
The energetic Gorgie side took Celtic aback with a game plan which manager Craig Levein had based on Anderlecht's 1-0 Champions League win at Parkhead earlier in the month. It was disappointing but Hearts played really well on the day and they deserved the victory.
"The lucky thing about football is that we have another game just around the corner to bounce back, at Celtic Park in front of our own fans. We couldn't get the ball down but that is due to Hearts pressing high up the park, putting us under pressure and the pitch maybe not being as good as it should be".
- China's C919 Jet Starts Test Flight
- US Republicans Call for Probe Into Trump Jr. Congressional Testimony Leaks
- US EPA seeks comment on carbon rule replacement
- PENGASSAN: Oil Workers Suspend Nationwide Strike
- Wolf vetoes bill to add abortion restrictions
- Design of Russian athletes' Olympic kits not yet approved - ROC president
- MI-8 choppers to be phased out today
- Justin Gatlin embroiled in new doping scandal
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL get sizeable discounts
- McCain says he's feeling well, vows return in January