Wladimir Klitschko has tipped Anthony Joshua to unify the heavyweight division and believes the British star can dominate boxing for the next decade.
"I have passed the torch to the younger lion".
Wladimir Klitschko is backing Anthony Joshua to beat Joseph Parker and unify boxing's heavyweight division.
"I wish, from the bottom of my heart, he continues to carry this torch for a long time and is very successful just like I was".
Echoing Klitschko's opinion, Andy Ruiz Jr, who Parker beat in Auckland for the vacant WBO title, also believes the advantage is with Joshua in a potential unification bout, but the Parker camp are sure Joshua has flaws, including what they describe as a "glass jaw".
Joseph Parker says he's willing to put his WBO belt on the line against Joshua which will likely take place in Britain in March.
Khloe Kardashian's Latest Photo Provides Big Pregnancy Clue
The U-shaped pillow was created to provide therapeutic comfort for expectant moms and encourages side sleeping. The reflection in her glasses accidentally seems to reveal something that looks like a pregnancy pillow.
"I'd say the more Joshua shines, the better I shine. No regrets", Klitschko said.
Joshua now holds the IBF, WBA and IBO titles, with 25-year-old Kiwi Joseph Parker holding the WBO heavyweight title and American Deontay Wilder, 31, holding the WBC belt. "Fury was announcing he would fight a rematch".
"Listen, I don't want to bring any attention to him - it doesn't make sense", Klitschko told The Sun.
Talk between the pair are at an advanced stage, and despite Parker's promoter David Higgins holding out for a venue outside Joshua's home country - but in Europe, the United Kingdom remains a firm favourite.
The robe had a USB stick sewn into it that contained his prediction for the fight.
- United Kingdom manufacturing orders hold steady in December - CBI
- PSG : Emery annonce le possible retour de Rabiot contre Caen
- Kurdish authorities say Iraq forces preparing fresh attack; Iraq denies
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT Details Upcoming Open Beta on PS4
- First 'Mortal Engines' Trailer Teases Peter Jackson-Penned Fantasy Epic
- Has $8.98 Million Holdings in Valero Energy Co. (NYSE:VLO)
- Australian man charged with being 'economic agent' for North Korea
- Cuphead appears on App Store for iPhone & iPad
- Tillerson: North Korea 'must earn its way back' to negotiations
- Amazon's Digital Day is coming back on December 29