Nathan Gitter, a computer science graduate from Washington University has released Rainbrow, an arcade game for iPhone X which can be controlled by eyebrows.
A freaky new mobile game for Apple's flagship iPhone X is literally raising eyebrows, by requiring players to use their face as the controller. The players need to avoid the emoji obstacles like vehicle, basketballs and ducks. It is to be noted that if a player will raise their eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frown. The longer you last, the more obstacles begin to appear.
The game, released on Friday, is now single-player only, although Gitter told the site that he may integrate Apple's Game Centre in order to allow for multiplayer options such as a global scoreboard.
The game is available exclusively for the £999 iPhone X, which is the only smartphone in Apple's range that boasts facial recognition technology, the website adds.
Kurdish authorities say Iraq forces preparing fresh attack; Iraq denies
Teachers, hospital workers and other public sector employees demanded the regional government pay their wages. Demonstrators gather outside party offices to protest against Kurdish government corruption.
After installing Rainbrow, users will get a prompt which asks for permission to access the front-facing camera.
It's a free game with no in-app purchases, though there's no saying if the developer may add that later.
- ThaiBev wins B156bn stake in Vietnam's Sabeco
- Cuphead appears on App Store for iPhone & iPad
- PSG - Mercato : L'énorme précision d'Antero Henrique sur Wendel
- Matthew Petersen's letter to Trump withdrawing his judicial nomination
- Wallace: It's Not Crazy for Trump to Be Concerned About FBI Bias
- Amazon's Digital Day is coming back on December 29
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Shares Sold by Fayez Sarofim & Co
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT Details Upcoming Open Beta on PS4
- First 'Mortal Engines' Trailer Teases Peter Jackson-Penned Fantasy Epic
- Wilson, No. 4 SC down Savannah State 99-38