The company shared the design during user testing after initially introducing it in version 8.13 app for iOS.
The new Skype for Android will bring a new design and user interface to Android it will come with a new look and feel in line with Google's material design.
Microsoft recently rolled out a revamped design for its iOS app, and now it's looking to bring some of the same tweaks to Android. There's also a new compose button on the bottom right side of the screen, replacing the old button on the top left in the standard version of Skype. The most obvious of the changes are the inclusion of a new bottom bar for navigation, with buttons for Chats, Calls, Camera, Highlights, and Contacts.
Grizzly bear hunt banned in all British Columbia
According to recent polls, over 70 per cent of B.C . residents, including hunters, support a ban on grizzly hunting. Auditor General Carole Bellringer found that hunting is not the biggest threat to bears.
Aside from the SuperComposer screen, Microsoft's Skype Team have also chose to implement some changes that were most requested by the users.
You can find out more details about the new Skype for Android over at Microsoft at the link below, the new design is now available on Android devices.
If you want to give the revamp a shot before it rolls out to everyone, you can see all of what's new by grabbing the Skype Preview app on Google Play.
- Wallace: It's Not Crazy for Trump to Be Concerned About FBI Bias
- Khloe Kardashian's Latest Photo Provides Big Pregnancy Clue
- Tavis Smiley Cops Pleas On Good Morning America, Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Why Chick-fil-A Broke Tradition and Opened on a Sunday
- ThaiBev wins B156bn stake in Vietnam's Sabeco
- Google Focuses on ARCore, Announces Death of Tango
- Kim Kardashian on Infamous Sex Tape: 'Don't Be Ashamed'
- Faf du Plessis, South Africa captain, doubtful for inaugural four-day Test
- Environment Canada says snow in the forecast for Vancouver Island
- Russia's Kaspersky Lab sues Trump administration over product ban