Japan's export growth accelerated in November to mark a full year of annual gains, underscoring the strength of external demand that has led the economy to its second-longest run of postwar growth.
Imports from Asia climbed 19.7 percent on year to 3.455 trillion yen, while imports from China alone gained an annual 21.6 percent to 1.810 trillion yen.
According to the Finance Ministry, the surplus stood at 113.4 billion yen (1 billion US dollars) in the recording period.
Exports to Asia advanced 20.4 percent on year to 3.894 trillion yen, while exports to China alone jumped an annual 25.1 percent to 1.379 trillion yen.
Davante Adams Suffers Concussion After Vicious Blindside Hit from Thomas Davis
Packers head coach Mike McCarthy also said numerous team's players felt the hit was dirty. Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers was asked about Davis' hit after the game.
The gain was driven by China-bound shipments of LCD manufacturing equipment, exports of steel to Thailand and hybrid cars for South Korea.
Japan's politically sensitive trade surplus with the United States rose 13.7 percent - the fifth monthly rise in a row - on increased exports of automobiles and construction machines.
Japan had a merchandise trade surplus of 113.357 billion yen in November, the Ministry of Finance said on Monday. Shipments to the USA were up 13 percent, while exports to Western Europe climbed 17 percent, led by a 27 percent jump in exports to Germany. The trade balance is expected to show a deficit of 40.0 billion after posting a surplus of 285.4 billion a month earlier.
- Aconex Ltd shares set to rocket on Oracle's $1.6 billion takeover offer
- Boy rewarded for passing on Christmas gifts to help the homeless
- Rohingya refugees face 'multitude of protection risks,' warns UN agency
- PA Senator Daylin Leach accused of sexual misconduct by staffers
- Experiments from Lexington company delivered to International Space Station
- West Bank: Police arrest Palestinian carrying explosive devices near IDF court
- Heinz Wolff, scientist and Great Egg Race presenter, dies at 89
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Chairman Sells $5213680.48 in Stock
- La Liga round-up: Fernando Torres gives Atletico Madrid narrow win
- Jimmy Garoppolo Leads 49ers To Comeback Win, Still Undefeated As Starter