Guinness Nigeria PLC on Sunday unveiled Arsenal and France legend Thierry Henry as the ambassador for their "Made of Black" campaign.
Nigerian football fans often addressed the retired French professional footballer as "Igwe" during his cative days in Arsenal and his national team because he played like a royalty and with great commanding exploits.
Henry later recognised and praised a one-legged footballer whom he described as "the real Igwe".
War over in Syria by the end of February: Macron
He said that Assad could not be ignored in the aftermath of a military victory, according to the interview that aired Sunday. "We have to talk to everybody".
The Footballer is in Lagos for a Guinness organized event in Lagos had a media chat with pressmen before heading to cook the legendary Jollof Rice. The 40-year-old was dressed in a traditional Igbo regalia with a royal crown placed on his head while the fans cheers 'Igwe!
The all time Arsenal top goal scorer having prepared the Jollof made out time to meet and greet with his fans.
- Quiero ganar el doblete con Cruz Azul: Pedro Caixinha
- Le président sortant déclaré vainqueur, l'opposition conteste — Honduras
- Police Drone Sparks Dramatic Rescue Of Woman Trapped Down Mine Shaft
- Saudi Aggression Airstrike Kills 10 Women in Yemen
- Entretien des routes : un rapport envisage une nouvelle vignette
- Apple hikes the price of iPhone models
- Clément Grenier ne manque pas de prétendant — Mercato OL
- L'aéroport d'Atlanta paralysé plusieurs heures après une panne d'électricité géante — Etats-Unis
- BU Professor says "Jingle Bells" is rooted in racism
- Coutinho won't be drawn on Liverpool future