"Dragon installed", a Nasa commentator said at 1326 GMT after the delicate, hours-long process of sealing 16 bolts joining the two craft was complete.
Earlier, as the Dragon arrived, the space station's robotic arm, operated by one of its astronauts, attached itself to the cargo ship as they were over Australia and Papua New Guinea.
"It's a great day to see Dragon back at ISS again", said another Nasa commentator.
Who won The Apprentice 2017 tonight? victor revealed after final task
It was the the first time in 13 series that Lord Sugar chose to double his investment and go into business with both candidates. In the final weekly challenge, the candidates had to prove they could transform their businesses into highly profitable brands.
John Muratore, director of Complex 40, said this month that the company spent about $50 million to fix and upgrade the launch pad, including new automated features to quicken turnaround time between launches and changes to the flame trench to enable longer rocket static fires. It's targeting a launch window of 10:36 AM EST (7:36 AM PST) this morning for its CRS-13 mission, which is its 13th resupply mission for the International Space Station.
Three minutes after launch the booster and second stage of the rocket separated.
The launch from Cape Canaveral Florida on Friday was historic, as the company SpaceX used a recycled rocket. SpaceX is looking to drive down launch costs through reusability.
It was the 14th recovery of a booster for SpaceX this year.
- The BHP Billiton PLC (BBL) Earns Media Impact Score of 0.17
- Toyota preparing Le Mans-inspired GR supercar concept
- UN Security Council to vote on outlawing Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Chairman Sells $5213680.48 in Stock
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster likely to play; Pats rule out 2
- George Zimmerman Threatens To "Feed Jay-Z To Alligators" Over Trayvon Martin
- Le prix de certains paquets de cigarettes va baisser
- Chili: le conservateur Sebastian Piñera redevient président
- CME Bitcoin Futures Open Above $20k in First Day Trading
- "On peut être Miss France et féministe" — Sylvie Tellier