"Dragon installed", a Nasa commentator said at 1326 GMT after the delicate, hours-long process of sealing 16 bolts joining the two craft was complete.
Earlier, as the Dragon arrived, the space station's robotic arm, operated by one of its astronauts, attached itself to the cargo ship as they were over Australia and Papua New Guinea.
"It's a great day to see Dragon back at ISS again", said another Nasa commentator.
Selena Gomez Still Thinking About The Weeknd, Despite Justin Bieber Relationship?
But with the way things are going, the couple can't seem to escape the limelight. Selena doesn't bring Justin to any family events.
John Muratore, director of Complex 40, said this month that the company spent about $50 million to fix and upgrade the launch pad, including new automated features to quicken turnaround time between launches and changes to the flame trench to enable longer rocket static fires. It's targeting a launch window of 10:36 AM EST (7:36 AM PST) this morning for its CRS-13 mission, which is its 13th resupply mission for the International Space Station.
Three minutes after launch the booster and second stage of the rocket separated.
The launch from Cape Canaveral Florida on Friday was historic, as the company SpaceX used a recycled rocket. SpaceX is looking to drive down launch costs through reusability.
It was the 14th recovery of a booster for SpaceX this year.
- George Zimmerman Threatens To "Feed Jay-Z To Alligators" Over Trayvon Martin
- PA Senator Daylin Leach accused of sexual misconduct by staffers
- West Bank: Police arrest Palestinian carrying explosive devices near IDF court
- Jimmy Garoppolo Leads 49ers To Comeback Win, Still Undefeated As Starter
- Heinz Wolff, scientist and Great Egg Race presenter, dies at 89
- Aconex Ltd shares set to rocket on Oracle's $1.6 billion takeover offer
- Toyota preparing Le Mans-inspired GR supercar concept
- WCW And WWF Star Tom Zenk Passes Away At 59
- OM : Rami est pessimiste... pour Lyon !
- Minnie Driver slams ex Matt Damon's sexual misconduct comments