J.T. Realmuto apparently doesn't want to stick around after the Marlins traded away numerous team's top players this offseason.
Over the last few weeks, Miami has dealt away Giancarlo Stanton, Marcell Ozuna and Dee Gordon in an effort to slash payroll under new ownership. His salary previous year was just $562,000. He hit 17 homers and recorded 65 RBI in the 2017 season.
Realmuto could bring a windfall in prospects, and the Marlins are anxious to build up a farm system that has been ranked among the worst in the majors.
The Ocean's 8 Teaser Gives You Everything You Need in 15 Seconds
The film, featuring a script written by Gary Ross and co-writer Olivia Milch, will hit theaters on June 8, 2018, by Warner Bros . The heist is at the Met Gala, and the players are all your favorite actresses from the past decade.
The Marlins' catcher has requested a trade, according to multiple reports, after the new ownership began dismantling the team to slash payroll.
Matt Snyder of CBS Sports compiled a list of several potential landing spots for Realmuto, including the Astros, Mets, Phillies and Nationals.
- USA priority review for AZ' Tagrisso
- Twitter bans Britain First as it cracks down on online hate
- Une enquête ouverte contre Ikea pour avantages fiscaux indus aux Pays-Bas
- Aéroport de Roissy. Le sans-abri qui a volé 300.000 € reste introuvable
- Cri d'alarme des hôpitaux publics sur leur situation budgétaire
- Australian man charged with being 'economic agent' for North Korea
- 1,3 tonne de cannabis saisis dans un chargement de canapés recyclés — Aude
- Buccaneers: Atlanta Falcons Players To Watch in Week 15
- National gas price average at its lowest point in 110 days
- Honduras. L'opposition rejette la victoire du chef de l'Etat sortant