Three-time semi-finalist James Wade was knocked out by Keegan Brown in round one of the PDC World Championship.
Brown claimed the scalp of the 11th seed on Sunday, edging a tense encounter 3-2 to leave Wade facing a first-round exit in the prestigious tournament for the first time since 2006.
Speaking to Sky Sports after his victory, Brown, the 2014 PDC world youth championship, said: "I've played well in the last six months to get to this stage".
Brown will face Zoran Lerchbacher in the second round. 'I relaxed and got the job done.
Experiments from Lexington company delivered to International Space Station
The launch from Cape Canaveral Florida on Friday was historic, as the company SpaceX used a recycled rocket. Three minutes after launch the booster and second stage of the rocket separated.
'I know just to relax and enjoy the moment, and in front of this brilliant crowd who wouldn't?'
Van der Voort was ready to retire past year due to a back injury, but the Dutchman will take on Steve Beaton following a ruthless display as the exodus of seeds continued in the evening session.
Jamie Lewis beat Dutchman Kenny Neyens in a preliminary match before also defeating fellow Welshman Jonny Clayton, seeded 31st, 3-0 to reach the second round.
- PM Narendra Modi to visit cyclone-hit areas on 19 December
- Japan exports, imports surge on strong demand in China, US
- Attentat au Pakistan revendiqué par Daech, le bilan s'alourdit à neuf morts
- Man arrested after being filmed driving dangerously, NSW
- UIDAI temporarily suspends Airtel, Airtel Payments Bank's e-KYC licence
- Un ado somnambule se jette du quatrième étage durant son sommeil — Clichy
- Le prix de certains paquets de cigarettes va baisser
- PA Senator Daylin Leach accused of sexual misconduct by staffers
- Antoine Griezmann présente ses excuses après s'être déguisé en basketteur noir
- The BHP Billiton PLC (BBL) Earns Media Impact Score of 0.17