If you were happy with Amazon's Digital Day last year, then you will be happy to know the event is returning this year on December 29. Customers will have access to more than 5,000 deals across eight categories that include movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps, eBooks, and more.
Some of the deals that'll be available during Amazon's Digital Day include 60 percent off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video, a $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW, and up to 33 percent off games like Sonic Forces and National Basketball Association 2K18.
Antoine Griezmann issues apology after Twitter photo sparks massive backlash
Griezmann at first reacted to the criticism by tweeting: "Calm down friends, I'm a fan of the Harlem Globetrotters and of this great era".
Some deals already announced: 60 percent off "Wonder Woman" on Amazon Video; 33 percent off games like Sonic Forces, NBA 2K18 and Civilization VI; and 75 percent off selected e-books. "The customer response was incredibly positive last year, and we're excited to help customers find great discounts again this year-whether they just received a new Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, or Fire Kids Edition Tablet over the holidays or are looking to add new content to their current device". Amazon says that these sales will begin on December 26th, but the biggest discounts will launch at midnight ET on December 29th.
- Tillerson: North Korea 'must earn its way back' to negotiations
- Google to shut down Project Tango AR platform
- Has $8.98 Million Holdings in Valero Energy Co. (NYSE:VLO)
- Matthew Petersen's letter to Trump withdrawing his judicial nomination
- Senator Manchin Calls for Franken to Un-Resign
- Incendie dans un Hôtel à Québec — DERNIÈRE HEURE
- Australian man charged with being 'economic agent' for North Korea
- United Kingdom manufacturing orders hold steady in December - CBI
- Duterte change d'avis quant au mariage gay
- PSG - Mercato : L'énorme précision d'Antero Henrique sur Wendel