Considering how many people were clamoring for the app, that's not too surprising.
As the app's developer, Amazon is aware on a daily basis of its download count via Apple's Enterprise Partner Feed database, but it did not provide specific numbers nor has Apple through a statement of its own.
Rio Tinto starts autonomous retrofits for haul trucks
Rio is automating its rail system, with the full implementation of AutoHaul due for completion by the end of next year. It marks the first time AHS technology has been deployed by Rio on Caterpillar haul trucks.
Amazon is now updating it's Prime Video app on iOS platform. And while we're unable to determine the previous record-holding tvOS app for comparison, the store itself has been open for over three years now - relative to the release of Amazon Prime TV earlier this month.
Also worth pointing out is that while tvOS apps are exclusive to Apple's fourth-generation TV or newer, the company worked with Amazon to make Prime Video available as an automatic download for third-generation Apple TV devices, as well - despite the units' inherent lack of tvOS support. According to research firm Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, 63 percent of Amazon's customers are Prime members, and in the past 12 months, the total subscriber base has grown by 38 percent.
- Stifel Financial Corp Acquires 24126 Shares of Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ:MNST)
- Charlottesville Police Chief Alfred Thomas resigns after criticism over white nationalist rally
- Reddit mobile app gets new functionality and mod tools
- Google Focuses on ARCore, Announces Death of Tango
- Huddersfield's Kachunga out for up to three months
- Faf du Plessis, South Africa captain, doubtful for inaugural four-day Test
- US Housing Market Index Jumps To 18-Year High In December
- Twitter Rolls Out Stricter Rules On Abusive Content
- Rainbrow lets you game with your eyebrows
- Mouvement de panique sur les Champs-Elysées: un homme sort un couteau et agresse un autre individu