Police say a six-year-old boy has died in hospital after a auto crash west of Toronto.
Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the crash that happened on the eastbound Highway 403 off-ramp at Mavis Road around 11:35 a.m.
Kerry Schmidt said a pregnant woman and an adult male driver who were also injured in the crash are in stable condition in hospital. They were rushed to hospital with serious injuries, though both are now listed in stable condition. The unborn child is uninjured, according to police.
Rep. Schiff 'Worried' GOP Plans To Shut Down House Intel's Russia Probe
But Burr has also said he does not plan additional public hearings and wants to wrap up witness interviews quickly. Mueller's office has announced criminal charges so far against four individuals associated with Mr.
A six-year-old boy critically hurt in a vehicle crash on Hwy. He was pronounced dead in hospital.
The crash happened just by the highway's exit ramp, where the auto flipped over the guardrail.
It wasn't immediately clear why the vehicle went off the road.
- Décès "suspect" du milliardaire canadien Barry Sherman
- L'ANC cherche un successeur à Zuma — Afrique du Sud
- Uber v. Waymo: Letter exposes depths of alleged espionage
- Putin says whitsleblower was under US control
- Man Utd Star Set To Be Sidelined For Three Months
- Mercato : le Barça et l'Atlético Madrid veulent Rodrigo Hernández
- Interpol blow to Delhi on Naik
- Ski lift malfunction in Pennsylvania injures 5
- National Football League 2017 Week 15: Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions preview and prediction
- Anita Hill to lead panel on sexual misconduct