It's not breaking news.
He added that he has a destination in mind for where he wants his career to officially end.
During his 11-year National Football League career, Bush rushed for 5,490 yards and racked up another 3,598 yards in receptions, while scoring 54 touchdowns.
Former USC star, Heisman victor and Super Bowl victor Reggie Bush is saying he's done playing football.
Bush was the second overall draft pick in the 2006 NFL Draft and plans to return to New Orleans to retire with the team that originally drafted him.
Oppenheimer Reiterates Buy Rating for Amazon.com
Calamos Advsr Limited Liability Corporation reported 1.23% of its portfolio in Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) for 4,134 shares. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 10,000 shares in the company, valued at $11,603,400.
Bush also had stints with the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins. I've been saying it. He finished his career with 1,286 carries for 5,490 yards and 477 receptions for 3,598 yards.
"I'm done", Bush told NFL Network, via Michael David Smith of ProFootballTalk. Bush was never able to find a team to play for this season, thus he's chose to hang up his cleats. Though plagued by injury at times, Bush helped lead the Saints to a Super Bowl win in 2010, compiling two 1,000-yard seasons over the course of his career as well: once with Miami in 2011 and again with Detroit in 2013.
"I'm done", Bush said.
"Listen, once you get to a certain age as a running back, they just start to slowly weed you out", Bush said.
- Cristiano Ronaldo provides injury update ahead of crucial Barcelona game
- Anita Hill to lead panel on sexual misconduct
- Woman killed and 18 injured in Melbourne balcony collapse
- Chevrolet Silverado Unveiled Ahead Of Detroit Debut
- Six-year-old boy dies from injuries sustained in Mississauga crash
- Comment Létang a remis Ibrahimovic à sa place au PSG — PSG
- ISL 2017, Match 25: Delhi Dynamos vs FC Goa - 5 Talking points
- Hamsik matches Maradona's all-time Napoli scoring record
- BreakingNews 15/12/17 - We need our troops back home, Buhari tells Guinea Bissau
- Goldman Sachs seeks a margin requirement of 100% for "some" bitcoin futures