Isaacs plays Resistance pilot Poe Dameron in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which just hit theaters. The studio posted that they're "crewing up" for the Addams Family feature - so if you're an animator who's looking, or one of those fans who's shared incredible art of your Addams Family dream cast, you might wanna check out their vacancies.
Producers of "The Addams Family" are Gail Berman, Vernon, and Alex Schwartz.
Andrew Mittman and Kevin Miserocchi will serve as executive producers, and MGM executive Tabitha Shick is overseeing the project for the studio.
Deadline reports the MGM project is slated to hit theaters on October 11, 2019, just in time for the Halloween season. The announcement comes seven weeks after MGM and Annapurna Pictures unveiled a new joint venture for theatrical distribution in the U.S. Through this joint venture, MGM expects to release approximately six to eight films per year beginning with Eli Roth's re-imagining of "Death Wish", starring Bruce Willis with a March 2 release.
Austrian far-right leader says has ruled out Brexit-style vote
Mr Kurz and Mr Strache, however, have spoken out against further political integration in the bloc, for example on social issues. Kickl said, one of six FPOe Ministers in the new government, including defence and foreign affairs. "Our aims are quite clear".
Onboard to direct is Sausage Party's Conrad Vernon.
The Addams Family began is a single panel gag strip appearing primarily in the New Yorker.
As yet, there's no word who'll be joining Isaac as family members Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and Grandmama, along with butler Lurch.
As we wrote up back in October, MGM is working on a computer-animated Addams Family movie, rather than the live-action one that the internet has been fancasting.
- Lourds: Yoka sans pitié contre Baghouz
- What is Looking Glass. : firefox
- Mercato : le Barça et l'Atlético Madrid veulent Rodrigo Hernández
- Reggie Bush 'done' with National Football League career
- Daniel Chambers: Body found in Devon missing teen search
- JMP Securities Cuts Criteo (NASDAQ:CRTO) Stock To a "Market Perform" Rating
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Buy Rating for Amazon.com
- Medicinal hope: Ketamine reduces suicidal thoughts in depression patients
- Moors & Cabot Inc. Buys New Position in Lam Research Co. (LRCX)
- Chevrolet Silverado Unveiled Ahead Of Detroit Debut