What was seen as curious was the depiction of Kim Jong Un, the nuclear weapons-loving leader of Communist North Korea, whose latest inter-continental ballistic missile has hugely upset the USA and has been vehemently denounced by the rest of the United Nations. The BJP's senior spokesman, Sambit Patra, said he hoped CPI-M workers do not "launch missiles" at right-wing groups.
Kim Jong-un said on Tuesday the scientists and workers would continue manufacturing "more latest weapons and equipment" to "bolster up the nuclear force in quality and quantity", the North's central news agency reported on Wednesday. No wonder they have converted Kerala into killing fields for their opponents! He made a jibe at the BJP's rival party in Kerala by saying he hopes that the Left is not planning to launch missiles at the RSS, BJP offices. BJP leaders in the state - AK Radhakrishnan and B Gopalakrishnan - claimed that there had been 51 victims of political killings among the right-wing members in the state since 1973. Following his murder, BJP president Amit Shah had alleged that CPM workers were behind the attack.
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) VP Sells $505851.20 in Stock
Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 96,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,541,760. Stevens Mngmt Ltd Partnership reported 0.07% in bluebird bio, Inc. 9,064 were accumulated by Ftb Advisors Incorporated.
"Anti-DPRK hard-liners including the USA ambassador to the United Nations let out such nonsense as 'dangerous circumstances, ' going so impudently as to urge the DPRK not to 'make a mistake, '" the statement said.
Adityanath wanted Kerala to learn from UP's record in health care and Goa chief minister Manohar Parikkar alleged that Kerala was being ruled by "rogues", triggering counter remarks from the CPI-M.
- Kolkata 25K Run Delays Start of Karnataka-Vidarbha Ranji Semis
- Plusieurs morts dans l'attaque d'une église méthodiste — Pakistan
- Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City given fresh Virgil van Dijk encouragement
- Obama sits down with Prince Harry for radio show
- Intl Fcstone Inc. Has $2.83 Million Stake in Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Caterpillar (CAT) Downgraded to "Sell" at Vetr
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Agnyaathavaasi' teaser out, promises action-packed entertainer
- Kaka raccroche officiellement les crampons (Vidéos)
- Man shot in leg after threatening staff with knife at…