Admittedly it did feel odd seeing the away Bulls playing in white, but all the same, the Bucks were in front of their home crowd and should have driven home that advantage. Tonight's contest takes place from the BHO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Chicago Bulls made history with their fifth straight win on Friday night. No.
The Bulls had been 3-20 before starting their winning streak by defeating the Charlotte Hornets by a score of 119-111 in overtime on December 8.
Were Analysts Bearish United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) This Week?
Hutchin Hill Capital Limited Partnership has invested 0.08% of its portfolio in United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX). The stock of NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) has "Outperform" rating given on Friday, October 30 by Oppenheimer.
Mirotic is averaging 20 points and 6.2 rebounds per game since coming back, shooting 53.8 percent from the floor and 50 percent from 3-point range. On the road, Chicago is allowing 110.6 points per game. He added 12 rebounds for his third double-double of the season.
Milwaukee saw a three-game win streak come to an end on Wednesday in a 115-108 loss at New Orleans. Milwaukee is putting up 104 points per game on offense while giving up 104.2 per game.
For Milwaukee, Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton were excellent, combining for 58 points, but found little help from the rest of the team. All of this culminated in a 115-109 loss for the Bucks, who now have dropped to 15-12 with several hard games around the corner.
- Study Says Japanese Wild Monkeys Are Having Sexual Contact With Deer
- Women accuse actor Dustin Hoffman of Sexual Misconduct
- West Brom vs Manchester United 17 December 2017: EPL Preview and Predictions
- What Analysts Have to Say About Callon Petroleum Company (CPE)?
- Owl turns routine oil change into real hoot
- Wendys Co (WEN) Sees Large Growth in Short Interest
- $0.96 EPS Expected for United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL)
- Steven Adams put in concussion protocol, out vs. Knicks
- Trexquant Investment LP Purchases 2021 Shares of Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS)
- MSU's Simon passes on elevate as Nassar controversy brews