Admittedly it did feel odd seeing the away Bulls playing in white, but all the same, the Bucks were in front of their home crowd and should have driven home that advantage. Tonight's contest takes place from the BHO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Chicago Bulls made history with their fifth straight win on Friday night. No.
The Bulls had been 3-20 before starting their winning streak by defeating the Charlotte Hornets by a score of 119-111 in overtime on December 8.
South Korea thrash South Korea in Tokyo to win East Asian title
South Korea's win against Japan on Saturday was their first since 2010. "I can't say much about today's match", Halilhodzic said. In everything, the Koreans were much better than Japan so the only thing I can do is praise the Korean side".
Mirotic is averaging 20 points and 6.2 rebounds per game since coming back, shooting 53.8 percent from the floor and 50 percent from 3-point range. On the road, Chicago is allowing 110.6 points per game. He added 12 rebounds for his third double-double of the season.
Milwaukee saw a three-game win streak come to an end on Wednesday in a 115-108 loss at New Orleans. Milwaukee is putting up 104 points per game on offense while giving up 104.2 per game.
For Milwaukee, Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton were excellent, combining for 58 points, but found little help from the rest of the team. All of this culminated in a 115-109 loss for the Bucks, who now have dropped to 15-12 with several hard games around the corner.
- $0.96 EPS Expected for United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL)
- KBC Group NV Has $227.01 Million Holdings in Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- One body found after building collapses in Zaveri Bazaar; 2 still missing
- Study Says Japanese Wild Monkeys Are Having Sexual Contact With Deer
- MSU's Simon passes on elevate as Nassar controversy brews
- JP Morgan Cuts Realogy Holdings (NYSE:RLGY) Stock To a Underweight Rating
- Were Analysts Bearish United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) This Week?
- Liverpool boss Klopp sets straight Keita January plans
- Man 'fathered nine children with his kidnapped stepdaughter'
- ACLU fighting Trump administration over illegal immigrants' abortion access