Police are appealing for information from anyone who might have seen three men not further described and a silver/grey-coloured sedan in the area at the time of the incident.
Jimmy Alayan, 40, was shot multiple times as he stood in the complex on Gundaroo Street, Villawood, just after 9pm on Saturday night.
The 41-year-old victim was found suffering multiple gunshot wounds in the Villawood unit complex.
Police say they believe the shooting was targeted.
Sterling Capital Management LLC Sells 2079 Shares of Sysco Corporation (SYY)
Evanston Invests Dba Evanston Advisors, Illinois-based fund reported 146,795 shares. 7,827 are owned by Paragon Capital Mgmt. Seven equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have given a buy rating to the stock.
Mr Alayan's partner, who did not wish to be identified, told 9 News he saved her life.
Ambulance officers tried desperately to keep the man alive, but sadly he died at the scene.
A crime scene has been established and police are calling for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
- Target launching same-day delivery for most stores in 2018
- Is Buying Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Here a Winning Strategy?
- Man shot in leg after threatening staff with knife at…
- Deadline for linking Aadhar with mobile number extended until 31st March
- Read the rabid anti-Trump texts from demoted Federal Bureau of Investigation agent Peter Strzok
- Watch the Exact Moment Robin Roberts Slammed Omarosa on 'Good Morning America'
- Au moins huit morts dans une attaque contre une église — Pakistan
- Neige et verglas sur les routes dès 300 mètres d'altitude — Rhône-Alpes
- Plusieurs morts dans l'attaque d'une église méthodiste — Pakistan
- Intl Fcstone Inc. Has $2.83 Million Stake in Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)