Berenberg Bank's target price would indicate a potential upside of 38.26% from the company's current price.
Other equities research analysts have also issued research reports about the stock.
Keywords Studios (LON:KWS) had its target price increased by stock analysts at FinnCap from GBX 1,677 ($22.57) to GBX 1,700 ($22.88) in a report issued on Thursday.
BreakingNews 15/12/17 - We need our troops back home, Buhari tells Guinea Bissau
Buhari said it was important to authenticate the origin of people overseas in distress before evacuating them to Nigeria. He said Nigeria would continue to fulfill its obligations to the sub-regional body.
Keywords Studios (LON:KWS)'s stock had its "buy" rating reaffirmed by stock analysts at Numis Securities in a research report issued on Wednesday. Citigroup reaffirmed a buy rating and set a GBX 1,400 ($18.84) price objective on shares of Keywords Studios in a research report on Friday, October 6th. Finally, Citigroup reissued a "buy" rating and set a GBX 1,400 ($18.84) target price on shares of Keywords Studios in a report on Friday, October 6th.
Keywords Studios (LON KWS) traded down GBX 20 ($0.27) during trading on Wednesday, hitting GBX 1,461 ($19.66).
Keywords Studios (KWS) traded down GBX 20 ($0.27) on Thursday, reaching GBX 1,461 ($19.66). 78,917 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 184,286. Keywords Studios has a one year low of GBX 495 ($6.66) and a one year high of GBX 1,700 ($22.88).
- Autriche: l'extrême droite obtient trois ministères régaliens
- Two-time champion Anderson beats qualifier Jeff Smith in first round
- WWE Clash of Champions
- Angelina Jolie & Her Kids Get Dressed Up for Black Tie Event!
- North Korean Cyber Group Seeks to Woo Bitcoin Job Seekers
- Xbox One's digital storefront gets a cool new filter feature
- After Reaching Milestone, Is Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)'s Short Interest Revealing Something?
- Oscar Isaac in talks to play 'Addams Family' patriarch
- Ingalls & Snyder LLC Sells 6867 Shares of Emerson Electric Company (EMR)
- Medicinal hope: Ketamine reduces suicidal thoughts in depression patients