A small plane headed to Maryland crashed Saturday night in IN, killing three people and a dog.
The plane was a 150C aircraft and only the pilot was on board at the time, officials said.
WKRC-TV reports the plane crashed around 9 p.m.in a wooded area in Oldenburg, Indiana.
A second dog, believed to have survived the crash, was found wandering near the scene.
Intl Fcstone Inc. Has $2.83 Million Stake in Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
It is positive, as 44 investors sold PTEN shares while 61 reduced holdings. 5 funds opened positions while 5 raised stakes. It fall, as 39 investors sold MSFT shares while 982 reduced holdings. 132 funds opened positions while 703 raised stakes.
Sergeant Stephen Wheeles with the Indiana State Police kept the public updated of the situation on Twitter. It is unclear as to what made the plane crash.
Franklin County-At least one fatality confirmed as a result of the small plane crash near Oldenburg.
Indiana State Police and federal investigators are looking into the incident. Police are expected to release more information Sunday afternoon.
- 11 policemen killed in Taliban attack in south Afghanistan
- Deadline for linking Aadhar with mobile number extended until 31st March
- Why David Silva misses Manchester City's clash against Tottenham
- Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City given fresh Virgil van Dijk encouragement
- As Bank Amer Corp (BAC) Shares Declined, Pointstate Capital LP Increased Position
- Shares in Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL) Acquired by HCR Wealth Advisors
- NY attack: police in Bangladesh quiz Akayed Ullah's relatives
- House chairman invites Patagonia CEO to testify on monuments
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Agnyaathavaasi' teaser out, promises action-packed entertainer
- 'Venomous' threats made to Ofsted inspector who criticised faith schools