In neighboring Kunar province, Afghan army killed 10 Taliban militants and detained three others after soldiers fought back a Taliban attack in Ghazi Abad district Friday night, an army source, Mirwais Safi told Xinhua.
Taliban insurgents attacked checkpoints in the southern Helmand province early Sunday, killing 11 police, an official said.
In addition, four Taliban militants were killed and eight militants, including a local Taliban senior commander, were arrested after Afghan Special Forces raided a compound in neighboring Khogyani district overnight, he said.
Khogyani added the dead bodies of the militants were still lying at the scene.
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Stake Lowered by Lateef Investment Management LP
CIBC upped their target price on Canadian Pacific Railway from C$222.00 to C$233.00 in a report on Tuesday, September 26th. Its up 0.03, from 1.05 in 2017Q1. 255.28 million shares or 3.32% more from 247.08 million shares in 2017Q1 were reported.
Without providing details, the statement also said that the NDS personnel freed one person from Taliban custody.
After 16 years of war the resurgent militants show no signs of fatigue, ramping up their campaign against beleaguered government forces, underscoring rising insecurity in the war-torn country.
A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation spokesman in Kabul told AFP they were still checking reports concerning the attack.
- Glovista Investments LLC Takes Position in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM)
- Virat, Anushka can not avoid the media forever: Sania Mirza
- Accenture plc (ACN)'s Stock Is Buy After Achieving 52-Week High
- Et si Miss Picardie était élue Miss France samedi soir…
- Amy Smart Defends Husband Carter Oosterhouse Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Little girl's heartbreaking letter to Santa inspires food donations
- Un box-office qui démarre à la vitesse lumière — Star Wars VIII
- Jazz Expect Rudy Gobert To Miss One Month With Knee Injury
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- As Bank Amer Corp (BAC) Shares Declined, Pointstate Capital LP Increased Position