Sergey Lavrov made the remarks at a session of the Russian Federation Council on Friday, Dec. 15, saying that the three countries will expand their energy ties regardless of the U.S. greedy policies and that they have also agreed on a way to fight terrorism in Syria.
"Of course, diplomats must evaluate the situation in the host country, report their assessments to the center, to the capital, but taking part in political life simply through gathering opposition activists and instructing them runs counter to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations", the senior diplomat went on.
"Moscow, Ankara and Tehran do not 100 percent share the same goals in Syria".
He said that the three countries understand the need for victory over terrorism while preserving the territorial integrity of Syria and supporting the peaceful coexistence of all ethnic and religious groups in the country. "These common interests ensure consistent and effective activities on the Astana platform", he added.
Google, Amazon In 'Productive Discussions' To Keep YouTube On Fire TV
However, Apple said last week Prime Video would come to Apple TV, mending its ties with Amazon. Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Russia, Turkey and Iran are the guarantor states that brokered a cease-fire in Syria in December 2016, leading to the Astana peace talks.
Regarding dialogue with the U.S., Lavrov said Russian Federation is open to "constructive" joint work with Washington.
Moscow has no plans to act like Washington, who interferes in the domestic affairs of other states, triggers wars and conflicts claiming to be exporting democracy, Lavrov added.
- Modi Announces New Central Schemes For Northeastern states
- Beijing 2022 unveils Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games logos
- Most Americans Not Worried If Stores Say 'Merry Christmas'
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation expresses concern over Russian missile system
- Crytek sues Star Citizen studios over use of CryEngine
- EPS Forecast Revision Trends: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- West Ham players face massive pay-cuts if relegated
- Judd Apatow's 'Love' to End With Season 3 on Netflix
- Who is Sen. Al Franken's replacement, Tina Smith?
- Le calendrier général des compétitions 2018