"That is not going to happen", Guardiola said at his pre-match press conference. They remain a top team. They are a very unsafe team. Everyone knows that if someone is out on the pitch getting smashed about they go directly over and help their team-mates.
"I had some conversations with people from their coaching staff", said Pochettino.
City's relentless form, and the spellbinding quality of their football, has led some observers to suggest they could be the finest team England has ever seen.
"We are all different and we all have different challenges, motivations, roles in our life". It's the type of game where you don't need to motivate the players, you don't need to talk too much.
"Only decide the plan, provide the plan to the players and on the day only deliver that plan".
"It's because City are winning, winning, winning they put loud music on".
Hidden Red Dead Redemption 2 mission found in GTA Online code
But it'll help Marston's ghost rest easy knowing that you're thinking of him while terrorizing the fine citizens of Los Santos. Sign up to the Rockstar Games Social Club to get access to the Double Action Revolver Head Shot Challenge.
Ominously for the rest, however, Guardiola believes his City team still has room for improvement.
Spurs play a similar game to the blues and despite their struggles this season they have more than enough to hurt City.
"Tottenham I think is, with Chelsea, the best team in wanting to play football", he said, according to the Mirror.
"That belongs to Arsene Wenger and his fantastic Arsenal in 2004. But I have the feeling we can do better - much, much better - and we have to try to insist on that". "But I am happy, not with the results, but the way we play". Harry Kane looks back to is best and Delli Ali is due a good game (he was unhappy to be dropped mid-week). Spurs and Everton are the only teams Guardiola has yet to beat in the League.
So how will it feel when it happens?
Guardiola, who hopes to have captain Vincent Kompany available again for City's Carabao Cup quarter-final against Leicester City on Tuesday, said he wants to sign a central defender in January.
"We are so happy and will try to fight and maintain it as long as possible, but that is an exception".
"But at the end, we are going to draw and lose, that's normal".
- Pete Rose's Defamation Lawsuit Against John Dowd Settled Outside Court
- Landon Collins: I guess Eli Apple don't remember things
- NASA Discovery Proves That Solar Systems Like Our Own Exist
- Kristaps Porzingis day-to-day with sore left knee, questionable for Knicks-Thunder
- Geordie Shore's Aaron Chalmers has done it again
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- Woman Accused Of Sexual Harassment Drops Out Of Congressional Race
- Surgeon burns initials into patients' organs during operation
- Ryanair va négocier avec des syndicats de pilotes
- North Korea must 'earn its way back' to negotiations: Tillerson