Jack Wilshere must be feeling frustrated that he hasn't yet been approached by Arsene Wenger to discuss a new contract extension, despite there only being six months left on the Englishman's contract, but Jack finally got his first outing with the Premier League side against West Ham, and he should be expecting a long run in the first team now that Aaron Ramsey is out injured for the next three weeks.
With Mustafi and Per Mertesacker not featuring against West Ham United in midweek, Wenger was forced to revert to a back four and he has hinted that Saturday's encounter with Newcastle United may come too soon for the German global.
Wilshere's contract with the club expires at the end of the season, with recent reports claiming that the midfielder is considering an exit in January.
The Gunners are without a win in three league games and were held to a frustrating 0-0 draw by West Ham United on Wednesday night.
Eminem's "Revival" Leak: Internet Has Mixed Reactions
The lead-up to the album, after all, began with Eminem's anti-Donald Trump viral cypher at the 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards in October. Revival also features Skylar Grey , Emile Haynie , NEFF-U, Rock Mafia, Scram Jones, DJ Khalil, and many others as collaborators.
"No, there's no update on the contract - we're in the same position as we were two weeks ago".
Speaking at a press conference ahead of the Gunners' home clash against Newcastle, Wenger said: "I will talk to him at the end of December but I wanted to see how much he can contribute and how he will last physically".
"We play again on Tuesday, so we have four games in basically nine days so I have to assess. When it's the right time to talk about it, I'm sure the boss will call me and we'll have a chat". We'll see today in training, but we have no basic problem. I'm happy about that.
Wenger singled Wilshere out for praise after a bright performance at London Stadium, but the 25-year-old felt he could have scored a decisive goal for his side, who sit seventh in the Premier League.
- Trump Thanks Putin for Remarks on Strong US Economy
- IMac Pro: Apple releases its most expensive computer - starting at £4899
- Gibbs agrees to 2-year contract with Texas Tech
- Could drinking tea really be linked to a lower risk of glaucoma?
- Omarosa's departure highlights lack of White House diversity
- Lenny Kravitz: 'I hope to have a great love again'
- Meghan et Harry se marient le 19 mai
- Google Flights wants to help you plan cheaper holidays
- Mais que fait le gagnant du million d'euros au Loto ?
- 'Serious problem' with Luiz's knee - Conte