AC Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso says he is standing by Gianluigi Donnarumma after the goalkeeper faced abuse from the club's fans on Wednesday night.
Gianluigi Donnarumma has dismissed claims that he is asking for his new contract to be cancelled, after feeling pressured to sign it.
After this whole issue, Donnarumma did in fact decide to renew his contract at the San Siro which would not only see him become the third highest earning goalkeeper in Europe, but would in fact bring his older brother, Antonio, to the club.
His agent Mino Raiola told Sky Sport Italia, Mediaset Premium and Rai Sport (h/t Goal's Sacha Pisani) the player had been "threatened with death", and the treatment he had received was "already on the verge of bullying".
This triggered angered AC Milan fans to throw fake money at the goalkeeper whilst he was playing for Italy at the under 21 European Championships.
Pelicans 115, Bucks 108
Davis has played in 23 of New Orleans' 28 games this season, averaging 25.1 points, 10.6 rebounds and 1.8 blocks. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 32 points and nine rebounds.
Psychological violence by giving you €6million-a-season & signing your parasite brother? It's time to leave. our patience with you is over!'
Following the full-time whistle a video surfaced of Donnarumma being consoled by captain Leonardo Bonnuci in the dressing room after breaking down into tears due to the angry protest.
'It was a bad evening, one I did not expect, ' Donnarumma responded on Instagram, denying some of the claims made in recent reports.
"I never said, nor wrote, that I was on the end of moral violence when I signed the contract". Despite everything I look forward with my head focused on the next game.
- Bigg Boss 11: Captaincy task cancelled due to Arshi and Shilpa's fight
- La FIFA pourrait expulser l'Espagne du Mondial à cause du 'cas Villar'
- (NYSE:MRO) Sees Significant Drop in Short Interest
- This AI-written Harry Potter-fanfiction is a masterpiece
- Long Island weather: Snow expected for evening commute
- Jets want Josh McCown to serve as a player-coach
- Manmohan Singh holds hands, then throws a punch at PM Modi
- Pearson (LON:PSON) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Deutsche Bank
- InterOcean Capital LLC Sells 51760 Shares of Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX)
- GST: 'States facing revenue shortfall of Rs. 39111 crore'