As The Daily Mail reports, four men, including an Australian, a New Zealander, and two British nationals, have jailed for using fake tickets to Ed Sheeran's recent Singapore concert.
Cosgrove admitted to abetting British citizen Martin Joseph Keane (60) in a conspiracy to use a forced "Ed Sheeran All Area Family and Guests" pass as a real one on 12 November, The Straits Times reports. A case related to using a different type of forged pass is pending against a second Brit, Luke McKay, 49.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Tow Chew Chi said that some time around October, Cosgrove communicated with Keane regarding the buying and selling of tickets for the Ed Sheeran concert.
During the court case it was revealed that Mr Cosgrove supplied Mr Keane with forged family and guests tickets to get into the Singapore Indoor Stadium, which the Brit then used to take four people to the concert on two separate occasions. His partner in crime, Paul Cosgrove was caught ten days later by immigration officials as he was attempting to cross into Malaysia.
Each ticket to the Nov 11 and 12 concerts cost between $108 and $248.
Keane was detained by security staff when he tried to take another three people in.
Keane - together with New Zealanders Scott Fabian Antony Penk, 34, and Michael Stanton Hardgrave, 30 - was given four weeks' jail on Nov 28 for using the forged pass with the intention of passing it off as being issued by AEG Presents Asia, the concert organiser.
- TENAA revealed the appearance of smartphone Nokia 6 (2018)
- Un jeune d'Acquigny tabassé pour une " dette de stupéfiants "
- The Sentry Investment Management LLC Increases Position in Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM)
- La contraception hormonale augmenterait bien le risque — Cancer du sein
- Infant born with heart outside chest wins battle against death
- What Recent Ownership Trends Suggest About The Coca-Cola Company (KO)'s Future Performance
- La perpétuité pour 12 miliciens violeurs — RDC
- Westpac interest debacle reminds us to check our home loans
- Strasbourg / PSG (France 3) : l'heure de la revanche pour les Parisiens ?
- Star Wars : Les Derniers Jedi va être diffusé dans l'Espace