On Thursday, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley will present "irrefutable evidence" showing how Iran has intentionally violented the nuclear agreement it signed with the world powers in 2015.
Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, will display components of a short-range ballistic missile the Houthi rebels fired into Saudi Arabia at the Defence Intelligence Agency headquarters at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, the officials told NBC news.
Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations, was set to show in Washington parts of a short-range ballistic missile launched by Houthi rebels into Saudi Arabia, NBC News reported.
A U.S. official told CNN that some of the evidence will include components of two Qiam-1 liquid-fueled ballistic missiles which were recovered after Houthi rebels fired missiles into Saudi Arabia in November and July.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
USA military officials have previously said that Iran has supplied missiles to Houthi rebels including a missile that was sacked into Saudi Arabia that targeted the capital Riyadh in November. France's president Emmanuel Macron also described the missile as "obviously" Iranian.
Officials travelled to Saudi Arabia to examine the debris of missiles fired on November 4 and on July 22.
"The Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and its partners are arming, advising, and enabling the Houthis' violent actions", White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement last week.
A Saudi-led coalition, which backs the internationally-recognised Yemeni government, has been fighting alongside Yemeni forces against the Houthi militia for more than two years. Saudi Arabia said it held Iran responsible, with Iran calling the claim "malicious".
- Lancaster farm store manager speaks alongside Trump in support of tax plan
- College student arrested; tried to trade chicken alfredo, Sprite for sex
- Donald Trump Jr. asks House Intel Committee to investigate leaks
- L'ancienne version ne sera plus distribuée après 2018 — Levothyrox
- Un train percute un bus scolaire, des blessés graves — Pyrénées-Orientales
- United Kingdom interest rates kept on hold at 0.5%
- Judge swayed by public sentiment, says Aloor after Ameer given death sentence
- Former UK Prime Minister Cameron decries Trump attacks on media
- As Patriots prepare for Steelers, reviving running game is a priority
- Google Assistant arrive sur les tablettes et les vieux smartphones