On Thursday, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley will present "irrefutable evidence" showing how Iran has intentionally violented the nuclear agreement it signed with the world powers in 2015.
Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, will display components of a short-range ballistic missile the Houthi rebels fired into Saudi Arabia at the Defence Intelligence Agency headquarters at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, the officials told NBC news.
Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations, was set to show in Washington parts of a short-range ballistic missile launched by Houthi rebels into Saudi Arabia, NBC News reported.
A U.S. official told CNN that some of the evidence will include components of two Qiam-1 liquid-fueled ballistic missiles which were recovered after Houthi rebels fired missiles into Saudi Arabia in November and July.
Cheniere Energy INC (LNG) Holder Kensico Capital Management Corp Has Increased Position
Kilpatrick sold 20,000 shares of the company's stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. Dalton Investments Llc decreased Cheniere Energy Inc ( LNG ) stake by 25.55% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
USA military officials have previously said that Iran has supplied missiles to Houthi rebels including a missile that was sacked into Saudi Arabia that targeted the capital Riyadh in November. France's president Emmanuel Macron also described the missile as "obviously" Iranian.
Officials travelled to Saudi Arabia to examine the debris of missiles fired on November 4 and on July 22.
"The Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and its partners are arming, advising, and enabling the Houthis' violent actions", White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement last week.
A Saudi-led coalition, which backs the internationally-recognised Yemeni government, has been fighting alongside Yemeni forces against the Houthi militia for more than two years. Saudi Arabia said it held Iran responsible, with Iran calling the claim "malicious".
- Manchester City 'make Virgil van Dijk top transfer target'
- Government can't deport homeless European Union migrants, High Court rules
- US Vice President postpones Israel visit
- Those in persistent credit card debt could save billions in interest
- Poutine promet des "frappes inédites" en cas de regain d'activités terroristes — Syrie
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Lancaster farm store manager speaks alongside Trump in support of tax plan
- Former UK Prime Minister Cameron decries Trump attacks on media
- Korean journalist covering Moon visit
- Cork granny accidentally decorates her tree with some very x-rated Christmas baubles