A senior intelligence official said Ms Haley will also present what the United States says is evidence that Iran is violating UN sanctions elsewhere.
Haley has called on the UN Security Council to take a tougher stance toward what she contends are Iran's illegal arms deals with allies in Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria.
On November 4 the missile launched form Yemen was shot down by a Saudi surface-to-air missile, And came down near Riyadh airport. "During the briefing, Ambassador Haley will offer irrefutable evidence that Iran has deliberately violated its worldwide obligations and has tried and failed to cover up these violations", the mission said in a statement.
The Trump administration will present evidence Thursday of what it says is proof that Iran has provided missiles to Houthi rebels in Yemen, missiles like those the rebels have recently fired into Saudi Arabia, three defense officials told CNN Wednesday.
Saints rookie running back Alvin Kamara puts in full practice Wednesday
The injury occurred in the first quarter of last Thursday's game after Falcons linebacker Deion Jones hit him helmet-to-helmet. New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara returned to practice during the portion open to the media on Wednesday.
The Associated Press and Agence France-Press have reported that United Nations officials examined debris from the missiles and said it pointed to a "common origin", but they could not conclude that they came from an Iranian supplier.
On Sunday, UN officials said that missiles fired at Saudi Arabia appeared to have a "common origin" according to a confidential report. Iran has denied supplying the Houthis with missiles.
In his report, Guterres was reported as saying that the second team of investigators had seen the logo, but that they were still analyzing the information and had come to no conclusion.
The official added that evidence presented of other Iranian support for the Houthis will also include an Iranian-made drone that was recovered by Yemeni-tribal fighters allied with the Saudi-led coalition, an Iranian made anti-tank weapon, and military equipment that was bound for the Houthis but intercepted by forces from the UAE.
- Emery demande de la patience à Meunier — PSG
- Ce que les Français en attendent — Matignon à Cahors
- Caltex Australia Limited shares higher on Woolworths Limited/BP ACCC decision
- Jobs growth hit two year high in November
- Morgan Spurlock Admits Past Sexual Misconduct 'I am Part of the Problem'
- India, China agree peaceful resolution of Doklam reflects their political maturity: MEA
- Un avion à passagers s'écrase au Canada
- Morneau to unveil income sprinkling details
- Samsung announced new Windows 10 PCs from its Notebook 9 series
- Johnny Hallyday a été inhumé sur l'île de Saint-Barthélemy