The running back has stated on twitter that he full expects to play against the New York Jets this Sunday, and was a full participant in practice, Wednesday. The injury occurred in the first quarter of last Thursday's game after Falcons linebacker Deion Jones hit him helmet-to-helmet.
At this time, Kamara's projected for just 9.2 FanDuel points on 8.9 total touches.
Stock Jumping Abnormally High: MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)
Investors of record on Monday, December 11th will be issued a $0.11 dividend. 22 funds opened positions while 60 raised stakes. Panagora Asset Mngmt Inc, Massachusetts-based fund reported 421,255 shares. 406,373 are owned by State Of Wisconsin Inv Board.
In order to get full clearance through the NFL's concussion protocol, Kamara has to pass all steps, which includes showing that he can tolerate full participation in practice without signs or symptoms.
Kamara, a third-round draft pick from Tennessee, has emerged as the front-runner for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year with 608 rushing yards, 639 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
On a broader scale, Kamara is a major part of the Saints' impressive turnaround this season. Klein (groin) and defensive end Trey Hendrickson (ankle).
- Caltex Australia Limited shares higher on Woolworths Limited/BP ACCC decision
- LSU offensive line coach Jeff Grimes leaving for BYU
- Jobs growth hit two year high in November
- Nouvelle audience en mars pour François Compaoré — Burkina
- Fall of US Military Copter Part on Okinawa School Injures a Child
- Victor Oladipo rightfully refutes asinine Paul George comparisons
- Bayern Munich ganó en casa al Colonia y sigue puntero
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Narendra Modi for attacking Manmohan Singh
- Whiting Petroleum (NYSE:WLL) Receives "Buy" Rating from KeyCorp
- Aadhaar Mandatory Linking: SC's To Hear Case Today