With that second unit I sort of dictate the tempo.
With Harden on the bench, the Rockets scored the last 14 points of the first quarter, with the last nine from Paul, to turn a one-point lead into a 38-23 advantage entering the second quarter.
That scoring depth, and 53.1 percent shooting while making 13 of 25 3-pointers, represented a needed first step for the Hornets offensively.
The Rockets' 25-0 run started with a P.J. Tucker jumper with 2:07 left in the first and concluded when Gordon hit the Rockets' third consecutive trey at the 9:52 mark of the second. "It was just one of those runs that's disappointing, but we've got to learn from it and move on".
After being arguably snubbed by voters in last year's MVP ballot - losing to award to former teammate Russell Westbrook who averaged a triple-double on the season - The Beard has come back with a vengeance with averages of 32 points and 9.5 assists a game, at one point even leading the league in both PPG and APG, just proving how much he's producing while on the court. He finished with a season-high 26 points, plus 18 rebounds and three blocks. Harden and Paul each made a 3-pointer in that stretch and Gordon added two more.
Art Rock. Marquis de Sade s'annonce le vendredi
On sait déjà qu'après Saint-Brieuc, ils seront à Paris le 26 mai au festival Villette Sonique . 40 ans après sa formation, le groupe mythique Marquis de Sade revient.
It was yet another showcase of the Rockets' enviable offensive weaponry, with Houston eclipsing the 120-point plateau for the sixth time this season despite a quiet night from sharpshooter Ryan Anderson and an 0-fer shooting performance from Luc Mbah a Moute.
"That's their strength. That's where they're putting a lot of pressure on the league", Hornets forward Marvin Williams said.
"They have two great playmakers in James Harden and Chris Paul".
NOTES: Hornets F Nicolas Batum missed the previous game with a left elbow injury but returned to the starting lineup and finished with nine points and nine rebounds. Paul added 11 assists and seven rebounds. He leads the National Basketball Association in field goal percentage at 68 percent. D'Antoni said he'd have an MRI on Thursday.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Un avion à passagers s'écrase au Canada
- Dons du sang en baisse: "On commence à s'inquiéter "
- Morgan Spurlock Admits Past Sexual Misconduct 'I am Part of the Problem'
- Ben Stokes returns to form with 93 in latest Canterbury outing
- Grenfell fire fundraiser shortlisted for $1m global teacher prize
- Traders keep bets on two 2018 Fed rate hikes under Powell
- Saints rookie running back Alvin Kamara puts in full practice Wednesday
- " "Atos, " amical, mais déterminé " à racheter Gemalto
- What is the Geminid meteor shower, and how can I see it?
- Aadhaar Mandatory Linking: SC's To Hear Case Today