"The rates of drug use among teenagers in our country are the lowest they've ever been for some drugs", said Dr. Nora Volkow, director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Al though the percentage of smoking and drinking amongst teens has been gradually increasing, but according to the latest report from the University of Michigan's Institute for social research, Marijuana is increasing comparatively.
For the 1 time in the past 7 years, a significant increase in consumption of marijuana has been observed. The researchers said that states which allowed medical marijuana also saw higher levels of use amongst teens than states that did not.
L'ancienne version ne sera plus distribuée après 2018 — Levothyrox
Pour rappel, la nouvelle formule du Levothyrox , médicament contre la thyroïde a été au cœur de polémique depuis maintenant quelques mois.
But on the other side, about 8 districts of Colombia have loosened up the rules and law reforms with respect to marijuana keeping into consideration the non-profit organisations. The survey, administered by the University of MI, found that 22.9% of high school seniors said they had used marijuana within the previous 30 days and 16.6% had used a vaping device.
A notable exception to this trend is marijuana use: the proportion of teens who said they had tried it has remained steady over the last decade.
- Fatal gas plant explosion 'injures 18' and melts cars
- Judge swayed by public sentiment, says Aloor after Ameer given death sentence
- Un train percute un bus scolaire, des blessés graves — Pyrénées-Orientales
- Donald Trump Jr. asks House Intel Committee to investigate leaks
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for Unum Group Decreased by B. Riley (UNM)
- Le procès de Salah Abdeslam à Bruxelles est reporté
- Manchester City 'make Virgil van Dijk top transfer target'
- United Kingdom interest rates kept on hold at 0.5%
- United States to present evidence Iran is providing Houthis with missiles
- Robert Mugabe n'est plus dans le pays — Zimbabwe