Deputies were sent to 400 New Road in the town of Laurens shortly before 9 p.m. Tuesday night after a 911 caller reported two possible deceased people at the home.
Devlin, Jr. announces that the Otsego County Sheriff's Office is investigating a double homicide that occurred in the Township of Laurens, NY on December 12, 2017.
A "Be On The Lookout" order was issued by the Otsego County Sheriff's Department, and Schoharie County sheriff's deputies spotted the son's truck, a Red Chevy Colorado, headed eastbound on I-88, and, following a high-speed chase, Perry's vehicle overturned at Exit 23 and he was apprehended. Guns were reportedly found in Perry's vehicle, but police don't yet know if any of those were the alleged murder weapon. They say the suspect is not cooperating with investigators and has invoked his right to an attorney.
Glaukos Corporation (NYSE:GKOS) CFO Purchases $50064.00 in Stock
In other Glaukos news, CEO Thomas William Burns sold 73,788 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 7th. Zacks Investment Research's sales calculations are a mean average based on a survey of research analysts that cover Glaukos .
The next step in the case will be a felony hearing in Oneonta Town Court sometime within the next week.
He has been charged with first-degree murder and first-degree criminal use of a firearm in connection with the death of his parents. He was remanded to the Otsego County Jail without bail.
- Dons du sang en baisse: "On commence à s'inquiéter "
- Jobs growth hit two year high in November
- Morgan Spurlock Admits Past Sexual Misconduct 'I am Part of the Problem'
- Grenfell fire fundraiser shortlisted for $1m global teacher prize
- Aadhaar Mandatory Linking: SC's To Hear Case Today
- Traders keep bets on two 2018 Fed rate hikes under Powell
- Un après-derby très chaud à Manchester
- Saints rookie running back Alvin Kamara puts in full practice Wednesday
- What is the Geminid meteor shower, and how can I see it?
- Samsung announced new Windows 10 PCs from its Notebook 9 series